Mommy to be July 2013

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Mommyhoney2012, Nov 9, 2012.

1. prchitra

prchitra Gold IL'ite

NT Scan is similar to TVS.. but they do measure some more criteria .. cervical length, NT...

2. helpmeangel

helpmeangel Platinum IL'ite

hi chitra,ssm and all,

Please do not worry about me. Hopefully I will be alright soon. I will pray for you dears that everything goes smoothly for you all lovely ladies. No one should get a plight like mine. Please take extra care of yourself ladies!! I will just peep in once in a while into this thread to know your updates dears.. take care.

3 people like this.
  3. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

ssm
    nt scan is same as normal scan,for me they r doing abdominal scan not tvs.

my update-
    got Nt scan result today ,by gods grace it came normal.

got intralipid too but did not get chance to meet my fertility doctor to discuss Cervical stiching he was too busy. may be i will have talk with my gyn next week.

chitra,
    my weight also reduced by 1 kg:bowdowni m too getting bad thoughts:hide:
    also i m having intense lower back pain dont know why.....also my hunger is vanished....eating by remembering that i have to eat:)

4. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

My Update:

Since I was feeling uneasy & worried since past 2 days, and didnt eat well also, we decided to do scan on our own today as suggested by swati...

I dunno, i had some discharge yde night...It happened once/ twice beore when my infection acted up...i have so many pimples and boils on face, neck etc...:rant

LOs are doing fine, but are 6 days behind the LMP age...I hope its not much to worry.. ???:hide:

my hosp was super crowded, finished at 3 p.m only.

my weight increased by 1/2 kg...and this is weight has been so stubborn since past decade or so..!
    ILs are coming tomm, as DH will move on Wed...so trying not to worry much abt their visit.

Swati, I met some diff Dr tday, some lady whose name starts with A...she spoke to SJ and replaced Maintain with Duphaston...I need to take that 2 tables thrice a day....6 pills in a day...:coffee

We were bit concerned that its bit too much, but SJ confirmed the same on phone..plus duphaston is thrice as exp as Maintain..

Also got to know today that scan charged for twins are more than for singletons in Gupte hosp...:hide:

5. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

he he,:)
    welcome to twins expenditure world from today everything double.:) after birth also u need to buy all things double

that lady is Asmita gupte she is wife of mr gupte as also good gyn.
    for me also she only replaced maintain with duphaston same 3 times a day .
    she had checked my file when i was admitted when she came on round.

for us they always charge 1000 for ultrasound as we have twins for others they take 700 or 800.

6. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

yes...800 fr others, 1000 for us...:(

today there 56 plus patients for scan, i was number 39...

i miss the rapport and the relationship that was shared with the Cradle staff on top....

feeling the expenses pinch esp since i am not working and ILs will majorly now stay with us..

I dint meet Dr Asmita, it was some lady with 'kar' as surname...she seemed Junior to Asmita but senior to others..and sits inside a small cabin behind the cabins where they note history...ie, behind weighing machine...she also said saline not reqd (after chkg with SJ)

Are you on any weekly injection for preg support?

P.S is it ok for LMP age and scan age to be different?? mine differs by 6 days...

7. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

she is dr aditi adkar also senior doctor there.
    i am not on any injection only sustaen 400 mg twice and duphaston 10 mg 3 times plus progaynova 2 times.(i talked with dr asmita and made 2 from 3 at 12 weeks)

for you saline is not req as u had normal immune TNF values for me i had high values so asmita mad asked me to take till 4 months.

LMP age can be diff than GT age for me initially diff was 4 days now it reduced to 2 days.

8. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Take care of yourself Angel! Hope soon your health will return to normalcy! Forget about all troubles dear!

Hey SSM & Chitra,
    Don't worry and trouble yourself. Nothing will go wrong. Be positive & keep up the positive spirit!
    Take care of yourself dear.

9. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

I have been given,

Susten 400 mg twice a day
    ecosprin 75 mg at night (it might be discontinued for you, due to spotting?)
    folinext D at night
    Maintain / Dusphaston -2 tabs thrice a day, ie 6 in all (earlier it was 1 tab in each dose)
    progynova- 2 mg twice a day

Seems Folic acid is not there in your case? do check with SJ as its imp more so for twins...

10. illady

illady New IL'ite

don't worry everything will be fine..