Mommy-Daddy

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by deepagopalan, Mar 4, 2010.

1. deepagopalan

deepagopalan Gold IL'ite

Here, this beautiful thread is everything you all need to know… about my sweet Mommy-Daddy... We are three sisters all are married & settled in Mumbai, Mommy-Daddy spend half of the year staying alone away from us…in their hometown …They have everything in life sweet home etc, all is they are all alone no one is with them to enjoy when they go back hometown, Sitting inside the four wall they eagerly wait for a phone call from us and Appu & Achu they are my twin nephews of my first elder sister, very naughty kids. My sis is a serious pursuing career working women, Once in year Mommy-daddy packs their luggage when they receive call from my first elder sister, that her in-laws gone back so that nobody is their to see Appu and Achu.., here begins Mommy-Daddy journey to spend the half of the year with my elder sister, Mommy-Daddy does oodles of shopping for us, here extra taxi will be booked to receive them for transporting the luggage only.BIL complains again why this much luggage wont they get it here in Mumbai, they just smile…here comes Appu and Achu attacking Mommy-Daddy and asking where is the sketch book what about toys…this, that…and the day will go like that. Mommy-Daddy enters danger zone in the very next day seeing a do- list(what to be done) prepared by my sis. Here starts the actual program mommy’s delicious cooking will continue for six months till my sister’s in-law will be back. Daddy’s schedule will start from morning walk then pick and drops for Appu and Achu from their nursery, purchasing daily needs, paying bills. From 7am to until they go bed they take care everything. For six month all they want to know is cook deliciously food and take care Appu and Achu,since am my Daddy’s favorite he visit every Saturday and spend few hours with me and my DH,Mommy comes Sunday to my home since my sis gets only Sunday holiday, so that she and her husband spend time with kids, Mommy does all the cooking and rush to my place so that she can chat a lot with me…also me, my DH and Mommy-daddy we all go outside on Sunday and spend some time.Mommy-Daddy doesn’t know Hindi and Marathi, they face lot of problem in communicating with servant, security, courier boy, and everytime they need to depend on neighbor or us, luckily one of the neighbor family are from our own state, or sometime doing action so that the servant can understand,sometime they never go anywhere coz of the language problem. I also cant be with them every time since am also working.
    There are sometime we feel bad when they stay alone in hometown...sometimes feel most romantic, when dad spend most of the time with mommy alone hanging outside, caring mommy,relaxed.
    I wonder how they manage staying inside the four wall. but the answer from them is……… if you can live life like this, then that is what one happy senior citizen is, they say ,they love the way they are, there comes a time in life when we need to finally get it, somewhere the voice inside the head cries out- happy, enough etc.
    Mommy-Daddy love is great..if one fell ill the other will go mad..
    Mommy-Daddy has stood by our side since we born,we have all shared great times together as well as hard times but one thing for sure they have given themselve for making us happy.
    my Mommy-Daddy is best in the world all I can say is they love us the same and still doing a lot.

Common everybody do share your comments, experience…

with love
    deepu

Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
  2. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

Dear deepuma

Its very nice to know about your amma appa...

yes its a mere plesure to be with parents...

May God bless you all..

You might be enjoying a lot...isnt it?
    So forgot MCP la?

3. deepagopalan

deepagopalan Gold IL'ite

hello pretty dear..

thanks for stepping in and giving your valuable first feedback.

yep am enjoying my parents presence feel am in hometown...

hey howcome i can forget MCP??you are all my good friends....in this city i didnt had any female friends to share ...but now this IL has given me good female friends that too thro our MCP,how can its possible to forget it da..

cheers
    deepu.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2010
  4. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Hi deepa,
    very good thread!! I can imagine my place in your sister's. Parents love is unconditional. I dont have any inlaws support and I am full time employee having a 2 year old kid. From his day one, they are taking care of him. Though grandparents, they became parents for him too!!!
    Wherever they go, my son follows them!!! Yes, whenever they visit us from our native, they will get lots of luggage. Though myself and my brother will scold them for getting huge bags, but deep in our heart we thank god for giving such an excellent parents.

5. deepagopalan

deepagopalan Gold IL'ite

thanks dear for your nice feedback,

my nephews are going to be 4yrs after 2 weeks..they are very naughty kids luckily my sis gets support from inlaws too,they comes like shift six month they stay and rest my mommy-daddy stay...my mommy-daddy always ready to be with her...that is what parents love is..

cheers
    deepu

6. GeethaMR

GeethaMR Silver IL'ite

Hi deepu :), nice memories! Appu & Achu made me smile....
    Grandparents have a special place for their grand children!

7. deepagopalan

deepagopalan Gold IL'ite

thanks dear for your comments...yep they are very special in our family.
    being twins they occupy space with everyone.

cheers
    deepu

8. vishalsimple

vishalsimple New IL'ite

hello deepa...
    your mommy-daddy is really lovely.,lucky ur sister is,my neighbour aunty n uncle they feel it is a hard job nursing their own grandson,always does complaints that they cant go here,there...
    /vishal

9. deepagopalan

deepagopalan Gold IL'ite

Thanks vishal for your valuable comments.yeah some people feel its hard..its quite difficult to understand them y they behave like this.
    br,
    deepu

10. deepagopalan

deepagopalan Gold IL'ite

thanks vishal...for your valuable comments.
    yep some of them feel quite hard and its difficult to understand y they dont support.

br,
    deepu