Mom-to-be in August 15..Please join

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Monica1107, Dec 15, 2014.

1. happyperson

happyperson Gold IL'ite

@abhinayamadhavan - was waiting for your message. So cute it would have been to see LO yawNing :)

take care

2. YesBee

YesBee Bronze IL'ite

Hi All Lovely Ladies!!

How are you all doing ?

@happyperson, @idame, @abinayamadhavan - Glad to hear that your anamoly scan went through well. Mine is scheduled for April 4th. Waiting for the day :)

1 person likes this.
  3. abinayamadhavan

abinayamadhavan Silver IL'ite

This Monday I experienced light spotting without pain and rushed to the doctor. The scan showed that the baby s normal and only thing is my placenta is low. I am taking rest for a few days . And continuing progesterone. Ladies how to manage this. I m scared

4. YesBee

YesBee Bronze IL'ite

@abinayamadhavan - What precautions did the doctor say? Was this seen during your anomaly scan?

From what I have read somewhere, you might need to have good rest for few days. Have a protein rich diet and food rich in iron. Do not bend a lot and carry heavy weight. Also best to avoid traveling.

Be extra careful when you are doing some chores or playing with your elder one.

Passing on healthy vibes to you. Take care dear.

5. abinayamadhavan

Docs advise is rest and if spotting re occur s I should use 2 progesterone. I am taking adequate rest now. No lifting or bending. God will do wats good for me. I m no more stressed or worried abt office or house issues. I m handling it al more smoothly. After all my health is very important at this stage. Thanks for your care and words yesbee

6. happyperson

happyperson Gold IL'ite

@abhinayamadhavan - didn't they find low lying placenta in anamoly scan? Take care of yourself. Yes God will take care. Just relax and take rest

7. abinayamadhavan

No anomaly scan says my placenta is anterior. My doc told that my placenta is slightly low. But I did lot of hiusehold work on sunday. And after applying bringaraj paste I had heat waves. I am thinkin too much of strain us the problem. I am thinking it all happened for good. After this incident I am eating properly especially and keeping my mind calm and relaxed. Let the almighty whichever is good for me and be with me to strengthen me

8. happyperson

happyperson Gold IL'ite

You will be all right soon abinayamadhavan. Take care.

1 person likes this.
  9. idame

idame Senior IL'ite

@abhinayamadhavan Dont worry. U and ur LO will be fine. Heard that usually the Placenta will move once ur uterus expands. Just take enough rest and eat healthy. Use this time to bond with ur LO.. :) Stay happy.. :)

1 person likes this.
  10. abinayamadhavan

Hello All,
    how are you doing. Hope you all know there is a lunar eclipse on april 4th, saturday. i read in few websites that its from 2.30pm to 8.30 pm in chennai. MY MIL told she heard from atemple that its from morning 11 to night 8 and i should not eat anything during tht period.

i have never considerd all these from my childhood.

Please tell me what you guys are going to do. i am planning not to eat anything from 2.30 to 8.30.. is there anything else to be followed? Not that i am superstituos. This is about a new life. Hence i do not want to stand against my MIL though i don stand for t