1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

mocking about Indians in Edison NJ

Discussion in 'Indians in Edison' started by kalaprabha, Jul 10, 2010.

1. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

This is a global world, and no one is barred from coming or going anywhere.

New sets of people bring their culture, not just indians. (i do agree sometime some habits are irritating)but i dont believe entirely all indians or our culture is bad.

What you will say to all americans or europeans, who stay nude in Goa beaches. Do they consider our indian centiments, our indian cultures. Now goa is more a hub for druggers and peddlers.

Regarding mingling with people here, it is difficult, they will just say "Hi " hello, but they dont want form a rapport or close relationships. I go to pick my DD to school 90% of parents/grandparents are americans, they will say formal high hello, but nothing beyond that.
    In fact we became more close to some other asians, like koreans and chinese.

Indian people mingling with indian, becoz, we are immdly there to help each other in all matters, rather than culutre like here, i dont care about you much, unless u arre very close to me. But indians, mostly will go out of the way to help everyone

Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
  2. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

mariam i think u like to digress the subject very much, :):):):)

3. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

mariam, you have soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much hate about Indians, i am all ears to you, come on take out all your frustration, and rant here.

4. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

WOW....do you even have anything good to say about Indians??:crazy

5. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

India has 1 billion of populations, Hindi movies is not even i 1% of that, so they dont represent our "CULTURE"., so heroines dancing nude is not at all relevant argument.

Why you always see negative, try to see positive, movies like "Tare Zameen Par" , "Lagaan" "3 idiots", "Rang De basanti"

DILs being burned i agree that happens, but even that is 0.5% people, and there are thousands of people working with NGOS to stop that.

Prostitution is not an unique to indian, it is happening world wide.

Regarding people helping each other during 9/11 and Katrina, then you didnt see how people helped each other during 2006July deluge, and during Terrorist attack on Taj.

P.S. : Try to have some positive mind and attitude, the world will look better.

6. radsahana

radsahana Silver IL'ite

Mariam, u r digressing again.

To u r accusation ,that Indians move in their own community, I replied Americans r reserved, and don't becomes friend easily.