1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

mobile pouches,purse & doily

Discussion in 'Knitting & Crochet' started by ramvino, May 30, 2010.

1. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

your works are wonderful ramvino! keep posting more!

2. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

thank you for the clear nd lucid instructions vino:thumbsup...but i didnt get the answers of my other querries..ie,abt the 4th one(pink n blue pouch),what stitch was that?how did you double colored?plz clarify:bonk...[/QUOTE]
    yeah leela,
    sorry for not giving answer for that particular question dear!! i am quite busy and had so many interruptions at that time when i typed this instructions in this thread :bonk.so cant give proper answers. well now i can give you the answer for your question abt the blue n pink one. simple and easy dear.....ie........just take two colors i mean i used pink n blue and put knot together from the starting and begin to stich together whatever stiches you like. the same question sandy also asked i think......it will come puffy also. becoz two woolen threads na? i think it will clarify your doubts..........what is your next project leela?? waiting for your work dear.........:thumbsup

3. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

i am very proud for getting such a wonderful comments from wonderful friend..........:rotfl

4. leelagk

leelagk Gold IL'ite

hi vino

are you online?thanks for your kind answersBow...actually i thought you wud hav used 2 woollen threads but i never heard of using 2 threads together thats why asked that doubt:bonk:bonk..now i was cleared vino...
    here its pouring rain nd my internet is tooooooo slow nd get disconnected repeatedly nd im getting bored by typing umpteen timesWitsend...to top it all im busy with some urgent matters..almost will be free by next week i think:biglaugh

5. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

yeah leela, i used to put most of my woolen items in 2 threads together....its my favourite too.......you goahead with your duty........and will come back to indus whenever getting time :). i am unlucky for not enjoying with rainfall(there is no rainfall in dubai )

6. smilly

smilly Senior IL'ite

superb work ......mobile pouches are very nice....

7. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

thanks dear for your comments...........

8. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

Very cute work, ramvino. the doily is looking different. could you please explain more on the doily? how it is made, what's an u pin. is it related to crochet?

9. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

thanks dear for your comments and please refer leela thread for u pin work. she explained very well and given the link for hte u pin works.......by that link i tried to do the doily mira!!!