1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

mobile pouches,purse & doily

Discussion in 'Knitting & Crochet' started by ramvino, May 30, 2010.

1. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

thanks chellama, pussy and vayusri for your nice n encouraging comments............

2. jhimli

jhimli Bronze IL'ite

hey friend
    all your works are beautiful.................i liked all your works.....but i loved the doily........good combo of colours

3. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

thanks jhimli for your encouraging comments dear.............

4. vijayasampath

vijayasampath Gold IL'ite

:clap:clap:clap amazing works vino.You are rocking!! this dear vijaya is very near to you,so i am the one to get these gifts?? idho naan vandhude iruken...

5. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

oh dear vijaya!! i already go thro' your profile when i saw you as dubaitees. and you and your dd looking very nice. if i came to know abt the face means i can catch you when we are in shopping, restaurants or in kovil :). hehehe.........waiting for that moment dear..........seems quite akka for me...........right now where is your residence?? i am residing at ghusais........thanks dear for your nice comments and always welcome to get your gifts from me.........

6. vijayasampath

vijayasampath Gold IL'ite

I am staying in deira vino. Will be very happy to meet you..may be in any of the IL meetups.

7. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

def. we will meet dear...........

8. latha85

latha85 Silver IL'ite

wow....super work...

ur pouches are wonderful...

9. ramvino

ramvino Platinum IL'ite

thanks for your commetns latha......

10. leelagk

leelagk Gold IL'ite

yeah leela,
    i used bella's pattern also..........but i mixed in the middle i think!! actually plan to do full wiht u pin laces. but cant get into round shape, so i added double crochet stitches. i am giving here the detail of the pattern
    1) have to put u pin laces like urs.......others please check leela's thread for the u pin lace here http://www.indusladies.com/forums/craft-and-crochet-works/96283-hairpin-loom-lace.html.
    2)after that i started making 2 double crochet stitches(dc) in between two loops in lace..........so that first round with dc's over here
    3)in between 2 dc's put 4 dc's and 2 dc's in the adjacent dc's.....
    x x x x it means one x stands for one dc
    xxxx xx xxxx
    likethis the stitches will come.
    4)have to repeat the stitches with 4 and 2 dc's.......put like this more than 5 rounds
    5)theround shape have to come bigger in shape so i increased the dc's from 4 to 6 and in the middle single crochet have to come instead of 2 dc's.
    x x x x
    xxxxxx x xxxxxx
    and i used 3 rounds of these stitches with double crochet......and
    6)atlast i used to put 8 dc's instead of 6. so with this line the doily finishes..........
    i think this is helpful for you to make.........u know onething. i dont have idea to do some particular pattern leela.........but it motivates you to think na! i am very much happy taht you are having so much interest with these stuffs..... great dear.........by the by tell me if it not sufficient to u i will make more than this to make understand...........:)[/QUOTE]

thank you for the clear nd lucid instructions vino:thumbsup...but i didnt get the answers of my other querries..ie,abt the 4th one(pink n blue pouch),what stitch was that?how did you double colored?plz clarify:bonk...