1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

mobile manners

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by lgirish, Oct 10, 2011.

1. lgirish

lgirish Platinum IL'ite

It was a time when mobile phones were new to India. My husband had a mobile phone but I didn`t. One day when I was returning from office by bus, I was quite tired. Suddenly I heard a mobile ring tone which sang tamil movie song`devadaiyai kanden kadhalil vizhundhen` which is roughly translated as I saw an angel and fell in love with her. I was familiar with that because it was my husband`s mobile ring tone. He was also travelling in the same bus and sitting at the back. In order to make me realise that he was also travelling in the same bus, he purposefully played the tune.I still can`t help smiling whenever I think of that incident! Now I see many people playing songs in their mobile phones in public places. That too with blaring noise. Why can`t they use head phones and listen in privacy? Who will tell them?:spin

2 people like this.

2. chweetchoyee

chweetchoyee Gold IL'ite

no one can.. you know how to behave if your literate but cant do anything with illiterate.

3. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Short, sweet post. But most people I have seen in the bus are following mobile etiquette.

4. AkhilaaSaras

AkhilaaSaras Gold IL'ite

Hi My Friend,
    wht u said was so sweet. But as u said some may annoy , not some now a days many annoy by playing idiotic songs too. Not only in MTC buses but also in company bus....not only playing songs some may speak as such they are commanders..... They wont feel it as irritation to others... really i was wondering when i was coming in my bus. A girl behind me was speaking over phone to her BF i think she was shouting at him like anything and started to say her account details too... Even though i was hearing songs in my handsfree in max volume i heard her voice. She dint ve feel of others looking at her. If could ve said her pin number atleast will be useful for me :hide:

5. retina

retina New IL'ite

good post need to dis.more.

6. rosy786

rosy786 IL Hall of Fame

sounds romantic...............

7. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

Hi..

Nice write up..
    But I haven't seen anyone playing songs in loud speaker mode.. Hope this happens to you also hereafter.. :)

8. vidraghu

vidraghu Platinum IL'ite

Lovely writeup..was able to get the romantic feel... But, what i feel is nowadays is - i see people with mobile and headphones everywhere!