Mistakes

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by messedup, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

There are many cute cartoons to teach children about forgetfulness. In America we had a character called Forgetful Jones. [The English character Forgetful Man wasn't as jolly as the American].... Forgetful Jones episodes are such fun when you have about half a dozen preschoolers watching that on screen at the same time. Children can laugh at him, as well as predict exactly what Jones forgot, before Jones himself (with many clues from his helper onscreen) comes up with it.

Check out this episode:

messedup and Thyagarajan like this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Interesting cycles.
    2. She repeatedly told to write down and keep in pocket the shopping list lest I would forget to bring home all those articles of groceries.

2. Guest were expected in the evening and she planned for their dinner sabji and chappathi. Her list included ITC atta, butter, edible oil, capsicum green red yellow carrot and cottage cheese!

3. I told her as items are very few I can as well remember easily and buy all her needs. But still she made out a quick list and stuffed it into my shirt chest-pocket.

4. On the way near a school, the place had taken a festive look. I parked my scooter aside, and went close to gathering to enquire about. I was told AMritha Anand Mai AMMA is giving Darshan & Blessings.

I went in and was advised to join the queue that was moving through a narrow barricade. After my joining the tail end, the queue stopped moving ahead as we were told Amma had taken a break butwould be back soon.

But alas, minutes gone by to hours and behind me some hundreds joined in queue awaiting their turn to be blessed by Mother AMMA. in this process, almost three hours gone by and I stood in queue as getting out was not possible. As it was first time, am going to see AMMA, I continued to remain there.

I had no mobile at that time. Finally, I had Darshan of and AMMA held my right ear lobe whispered “GAYATHRI” into it, and blessed me holding her right palm onto my head.

It was late for dinner and scooted fast home. In less than half an hour reached home. From outside, I heard the laughter of the visitors and that was the moment, I “remembered” spouse demands in - “ groceries list” - and touched my heart- read “pocket”.

Thanks and Regards.

God is redolence & fragrance in food.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
    Rihana, Amica and messedup like this.
  3. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

:roflmao:

4. Thyagarajan

:hello:It is a mistake that I had mistaken mistake for forgetfulness.
    2. My mom was using a double burner gas stove. It was morning. I was in great hurry to college. I must have lunch and go.
    3. Mother was still at it. My lunch pack. Same lunch for BF too. I peeped into kitchen. On one burner milk was being warmed up. And the other, the aroma of sambar emanating. Mom took rocksalt and added to the milk. Some nasty sound came . That is the mistake. But then No harm to sambar.

Regards.

Amulet, Amica and messedup like this.
  5. Angela123

Angela123 Gold IL'ite

I had a really bad lower back pain and I asked DH to massage, this was the first mistake. Now he doesn't like to massage me, so he being lazy tried to massage while he is on bed not getting up, and I laid down so that he could massage my back. Now 2 mins into massage I adjusted my position and unknowingly elbowed him in the eye. It did hurt. He was mad and slept without speaking to me. I am not very guilty of what I did. This is probably another mistake, isn't it?

6. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

A long long time ago, I signed in to IL thinking I'll read some threads, make a few posts, hang around for a couple weeks ... and several years later here we are. :oops:

messedup, Thyagarajan, SunPa and 2 others like this.
  7. SunPa

SunPa Platinum IL'ite

One woman's mistake, other women's fortune :p

Amica, messedup and Thyagarajan like this.
  8. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

:tonguecrazy:

9. messedup

messedup Platinum IL'ite

:thumbsup:

Amica, Angela123 and Thyagarajan like this.
  10. Thyagarajan

:hello:thatz like the saying " one (wo)man's poison is another (wo)man's NECTAR.
    Thanks & regards.
    God is active ingredient in Nectar- read Ambrosia.
    God is mute spectator (catalyst) in poisons

Last edited: Feb 25, 2020
    Amica and messedup like this.