1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mistakenly Sent Msg To Lady In Apt

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by wings2010, Mar 14, 2019.

1. wings2010

wings2010 Senior IL'ite

Dear friends,
    I am staying in apartment. Here ladies group is there. I couldn't mingle with them. May be I have some problem naturally. I am afraid inside if I think to attend any party or whatever. Also language problem. Am ignored at a point. I didn't mind. I already have depression coz of family,job,husband's negligence etc. Now in family too few started working n advicing me. In group also few started working. I recently went for school interview though am over qualified. But they didn't take me. I felt bad. I thought I ll msg to my friend ( wrote very lowlabout myself like i didnt get job abywhere. IIincreased weight due to depression...etc) but when my kid came in-between msg I typed to one of the apt lady who always think me low n ignoring. Before I delete she read. I just noted I sent to wrong person n deleted. She was like replying sarcastically .... I feel very awkward n offended n crying at my child....y da...y da...y to me only it's happening. I don't know how am going to face.

2. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

What did she say in her sarcastic reply ?
    If you had written lots of fictional bad news about yourself, and sent it off (intentionally) to someone who is usually glad to receive bad news about you, it would not be clever to write a response back to you to show that she had fallen into your trap.
    You now have a fan for your fiction, who would enjoy the next episode of tragic goings on in your life.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  3. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

What was her sarcastic reply??
    She is nobody. Forget it.
    The more important thing is you. You are clearly depressed and you have low self esteem. Not having a job is not a shame. You have to work on your self respect. Can you get some counseling

shravs3 and Amulet like this.
  4. wings2010

wings2010 Senior IL'ite

Her reply was
    .......ooooo. is it. Do u really looking for job n didn't get anywhere? .
    Yea. I understand I must need counselling. I already went. But doc toldme to put tabular coloumn and write in which thing I feel more relief. And rest in next session. I don't feel anything working on this thing so I didn't go .
    I am afraid by this time she would have told whole apartment. Everybody will look me like unfit. I want good friends to be happy . I was more bold before wedding. I wonder myself now.
    Also I am not much communicative. I am trying to learn spoken Hindi. I couldn't. Suffering in lonely place faraway from native.

5. Sunshine04

What kind of doc did you go. Go to a psychiatrist and psychologist.
    Look into medications also. They don't have much side effects as people paint them.
    How old is your daughter?.spend time playing with her.
    Go to gym. Get a facial, changing hair color helps.
    We women always lose our self confidence after wedding.

shravs3, anika987 and wings2010 like this.
  6. vijayan13680

vijayan13680 Bronze IL'ite

There are free counseling centres in most cities. There are 5 in blr as far as i know. .....

Pls go meet a counselor asap .

7. vijayan13680

vijayan13680 Bronze IL'ite

This is a very harmful thought !! I disagree with this ... Its not marriage ... its not women ... its our circumstances ! If we are not able to handle it ... it makes us depressed

Zxcv and anika987 like this.
  8. Sunshine04

Be brave. Even if she tells everyone, don't worry so much

wings2010 and Afresh like this.
  9. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

If that women told the entire apartment..it shows how immature and cheap mentality she has! You are very well off without her as a friend.Good riddance!

These kind of ladies create politics and surely there will be lot of gossip about each other in the apartment group.

If you think you are miserable,imagine how miserable u will be being in that group and hearing their taunts and abiding emotionally!

You clearly are vulnerable, sensitive now
    And you don’t need them.

Worst comes..they will talk for sometime and let it go.

As many said,you need to work on your confidence by doing things you love.start gym,get fit and irritate them even more!!

It will give you immense confidence when u look good.

Also, go to yoga and you meet good people there.Try as many hobbies as you can.

Also,friendship has to grow organically and never forced.It won’t work unfortunately.

Focus on yourself and show yourself and them how worth you are!!

Try for a job..someday you will get.

First make yourself happy.Dress according to your personality.Once you show them you don’t care about them..They will come behind you.

Good luck dear..this too shall pass..

Imagine..After an year..lean an year..after few months..do you think you or her will care about this??:)

wings2010, Anusha2917, Afresh and 2 others like this.
  10. Vedhavalli

Vedhavalli Platinum IL'ite

Don't care. Its not easy, though but unfortunately few people are like your neighbors.
    Let it go, avoid them if they bring you negativity.
    Work on getting a job , you will get a job soon.

Afresh likes this.