Missing Saisakthi Sister

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Thank01, Jun 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thank01

Thank01 Gold IL'ite

Dear IL-ites,

I have not visited this forum since quite some time as I have been quite busy otherwise.

I logged in now and note the concerns from many IL-ites that Saisakthi sister is away since some time.

Just to let you all know my experience. Last October, Saisakthi sister contacted me for a huge loan amount of 3-4Lakhs for her education project, promising me that it would be returned by December. Though I could not lend her this big amount, I lent her an amount of 1L as it is for a noble cause and also that Saisakthi sister comes across as a very god-fearing and genuine person. I had never met her or spoken to her before that. But, based on pure trust and confidence, and based on her confirmation that it would be repaid by Dec. we sent her the amount.

Now for the last 6 months, I am following up with her desperately to return the amount, but without any success. Initially, she used to give reasons like "money has to come from a close friend in Australia, we transferred the money, but it went to a wrong account and was returned, need some more time for payment, etc, etc". The last reason came saying her FIL passed away and that the amount would be returned after all the rituals got over. This was last month. Since then, I have been trying to contact her, but there is no response to my messages. She does not answer my calls either.

I am posting this on this forum, just so that all are cautious about these things and do not get trapped.

She might be a genuine person and might be in some trouble - I have no idea. But we need to know the facts and she should atleast respond to the calls and messages. There are several stalkers out there, trying to take advantage of people in the name of God. I am only hoping and praying to Baba that this is not such a case.

Dear Saras sister,

If you are still keeping everyone's prayers in front of Baba every thursday, please keep my prayer to get back the money from Saisakthi.

We have never cheated anyone so far, so I am sure Baba will hear our prayers and take care of us.

Om Sri Sai Ram

easy, indubalram, rachaputi and 5 others like this.

2. Sabitha

Sabitha Gold IL'ite

Yes, Last year Saisakthi Sister messaged me that she needs urgently Rs.50,000/- for some reasons. But at that time i don't have that much money.

Thanks

Sabitha.

3. sveta86

sveta86 Silver IL'ite

OMG how can you give amount trusting an online friendship... inform the moderators or site adminstrators so that they will take care of, also save the exchanged messages between you and her....

2 people like this.
  4. mimmyme

mimmyme Gold IL'ite

She trapped you very wisely it seems that you agreed to pay such huge amount.
    Please inform admin, they can monitor her further actions.

really strange how people can use such forums to trap people and earn money :idontgetit:

1 person likes this.
  5. Chachi420

Chachi420 Platinum IL'ite

@Thank01 Sorry to know about all the agony you have to undergo and good that you shared it with all of us. That said, I just can't believe that @Saisakthi sister might be intentionally avoiding coming here. I see her last login is on 5th May, just about a month ago.

I pray that all her problems get sorted out and you get your dues back. Miracles do happen.

3 people like this.
  6. deraj

deraj Platinum IL'ite

Dear All

Ya she also asked for my mail id through private message option in IL and asked for huge money. I replied that it is not possible as i am not that kind of person with money.

And some time back, she messaged me stating that she is abroad and she wants some 13000 odd money for paying her credit card. I kept quite thinking that she is abroad and sending a message from a local no and asking for money to some unknown person.

1 person likes this.
  7. adinil

adinil Silver IL'ite

same with me but i didn't get trapped

8. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

These kinds of things regularly happen in popular forums. There is one popular sai baba forum and the same thing happened even there. The person was calling everyone brother and sister and used to write about miracles that happened with her. Like she saw baba in front of her eyes. She was even made a moderator but later found out that she was personally messaging everyone and asking money and giving account numbers for transfers. Later she was gone and everybody came to know that she is a fraud. Genuine people will never bring the money topic in between. Waiting for the admin to respond.

3 people like this.
  9. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

omg its so strange to read all the feedbacks....

serious u ladies should not trust anyone online yaar..todays scene is like people cna trap you from anywhere.

if it would have been single person we would have thought that she must be in trouble ....but she asked so many people then there is really something fishy....

10. sveta86

sveta86 Silver IL'ite

Is she the same person there too? Never trust anyone who asks money with online friendship..seems she received money from lot of people here, lets admin step out and do the needful

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.