1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Missing my favourite site , life is difficult for me without Indusladies

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jul 28, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dinny dear addiction to IL is not at all a sin, because you get to learn so many things here, you meet so many lovingpeople here, so many talented people here,you get so many awards here. Thanks to Jey and Malathy

1 person likes this.
  2. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vijima,

Another 'addict', Kamala, told this addict (Kamla) about your addiction thread for she nominated it!! Congrats!

I can just about imagine how many hearts were set aflutter in anxiety when our IL closed down for a short period! I can also imagine just how happy you must have felt and danced with joy as soon as you could log in. I am sure your excitement must have glowed and you looked even more beautiful than our Savithri in this scene and sang something similar I guess!! :)>>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUZ-uXP7gzc

L, Kamla

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Kamla dear you have made my day and made me happy with your visit. Your post brought a smile on my face. !
    Yes dear I was very unhappy when IL closed down and felt happy and danced with joy when I could log in because not even a day I like to miss this favourite site. Thanks for the lovely song, it made me more happy.I take this as my birthday gift. Very soon I will be celebrating my birthday.

L, Kamla[/QUOTE]

1 person likes this.