1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Missing my favourite site , life is difficult for me without Indusladies

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Jul 28, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

RKG dear hurray glad that I got the site back and I could reply to your first fb. True when we are addicted to something it is very difficult to be without it, whether it is computer, tv or a person thanks for your super fast fb QUOTE=rkgurbani;2906472]Yes Viji maa...IndusLadies family is one such of its kind the only virtual family that we cannot do without.

I too feel lost when there is gap in logging in. Sometimes technology can be a bit hard on us specially when we rely on it for so much.

Hope your problem gets solved soon so you will feel complete![/QUOTE]

1 person likes this.
  2. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

[/QUOTE]
    Oh Viji Maa Am so glad to see your reply and even more glad to see that you got the connectivity. Am sure you must have felt so relieved to see your virtual family of IndusLadies. I must say WELCOME BACK!!!

3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

:wow: so many of us, I had kept a few hours being a Sunday to reply to many sisters, but Loh it didn't open, many times not beyond homepage.

We are all closer with a great bonding even though we came as strangers, we are still to few and to many but have the feeling of an extended family, glad to know many of us sailed in the same boat as each other during the weekend, Hope ADMIN will hear us and see that we are not panicked as this way ever again.

Best Wishes, Thanks Viji Sister for this thread from the CyberCafe...

1 person likes this.
  4. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

And i was pestering Riddhima with messages that IL is not working....poor soul :lol:

Another IL addict is here.
    If addiction is a sin then i am SINNER :)

Welcome to the world of sinners vijima!!

1 person likes this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Kamala dear thanks for the nomination and for your visit here. Oh so you also had problem but you got it back fast I think. I was away from IL from 26th to 29th evening. Was feeling lost without it. ]

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Kamala dear thanks for the nomination and for your visit here. Oh so you also had problem but you got it back fast I think. I was away from IL from 26th to 29th evening. Was feeling lost without it.

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Manju dear I was thinking I was only having problems because all those whom I enquired they were able to log in. For me all days are same as only me and dh are there. So sought for help from dear ones but there was no problem in thesystem. Thank God I could log in since Monday evening.
    You are not alone Viji Aunty

Regards
    Manjukps[/QUOTE]

1 person likes this.
  8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Buvi dear glad to know tha tyou too miss IL and to know that its give strength when you feel worried

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Viswa dear oh so you too had problem logging in. Anyway glad that we could get it now, for me it took 4 days to get th esite. Yes it is very difficult without the site

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Lakshmi dear glad to know you are also addicted to IL