1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Missing Child Saanvi venna is no more.

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by rkarunak, Oct 26, 2012.

1. delhidamsel

delhidamsel Silver IL'ite

I am sure that he has a disorder

2. rkarunak

rkarunak Silver IL'ite

How twisted the case is in TOI!! God save the newspaper world!

3. latharam09

latharam09 Platinum IL'ite

Heartless fellow. Very Cruel.

4. sokanasanah

sokanasanah IL Hall of Fame

Reminds me of our exchange about journalism today and the comment by @Nemesis about TOI in particular on another thread. I can't believe that the TOI has such low standards!

5. curlytweethere

curlytweethere Platinum IL'ite

Seriously and they give so much of misinformation. I hope some one sues them for all their untrue MASALEDHAR so called news!!!

6. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

It is so sad. I cannot even imagine the depth of pain the parents might be feeling.

When we come to a new country; whomever talk nice ; get into the "family friend" list. Most of us (not all) evaluate person just on "face-value" ; talk personal matters; go to trips; some even talk 'finance related matters'.

I think these experiences should just not be taken as tragedy; it is a lesson for most of us; who tend to see only good in others; cannot identify the signals .
    Do not trust anyone easily; just because they speak the same language; or stay opposite to our house or has sense of humor. Give some time to understand people . Till then guard your home; heart and secrets...

7. rosenav

rosenav Silver IL'ite

8. smilysmile

smilysmile Gold IL'ite

Can't find words to curse this person,how could he do this to such a lovely and cute baby of whom any one could think of admiring her smile ,cute little face ,how such cruelty could even exist, I am not sure how the family could get strength to cope up with this tragedy,but pray for the parents ,any parent could easily relate with them,what more could a parent do to place her in the safe and loving care of grand mother?

It is an eyeopener to all the parents,let us raise our kids with better human values and they are far important than money ,so one more Raghunandan yendamuri and Dharun Ravi are not born

9. rkarunak

rkarunak Silver IL'ite