1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Missing Child Saanvi venna is no more.

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by rkarunak, Oct 26, 2012.

1. 1Sandhya

1Sandhya Platinum IL'ite

There is something really weird about this case. Something doesnt ring true. It is almost like a movie. first of all, abduction by an indian from an indian family (ok, yes I know happens in India a lot, but over here, well in any foreign country really, a fellow indian is almost like family, definitely trusted more etc.) , then this ransom note business now his asking that his wife shd get the money. I feel there is more to this story. Probably it will come out in the coming days. Right now I am feeling very sad for the Venna family.

1 person likes this.
  2. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

Yes..I feel the same. I get a faint feeling that the wife has something to do with this. Probably, the husband helped in finding the baby,distributed fliers etc..and later his wife must have confessed that she did it. He must be saving her, Of course I have no sympathy for this cold blooded murderer...but if you see the video, the man says " I dont know anything". He was newly married too...Just a thought.

3. FreeSpirit20

FreeSpirit20 Platinum IL'ite

Was he a lover of the mom ?

RIP dear Saanvi. :-(

4. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Official criminal complaint report from the police:
    http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/S...uus/12-19552 Yandamuri Criminal Complaint.pdf

Second half of the document has details of the happening, including the ransom note, and attempts by police and baby's parents to find her.

It is beyond comprehension. The mind simply stops thinking after reading about it. such a terrible and totally avoidable loss of lives.

It felt sick to read in the official report that the parents of the baby were also interviewed in detail. Standard procedure no doubt... but to think of an Indian woman like many of us whose baby is missing is interviewed by police and giving details of her day....

no words that can offer any comfort to the baby's parents.

added later:I just read through the document including the ransom note. It is beyond disturbing. I wish I hadn't posted the doc, but leaving it as it is.

If there is indeed a God up above, I hope he gives the parents some respite that temporary oblivion only can offer.

1 person likes this.
  5. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

Words of a crying lady(mom?) -" He should be crucified to the maximum" moved me to tears.

6. curlytweethere

curlytweethere Platinum IL'ite

7. FreeSpirit20

FreeSpirit20 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for the update. That was the first link I came across and did not know the facts.

8. 1Sandhya

1Sandhya Platinum IL'ite

I dont have the guts to go through your link after what you posted. I just read the ransom note seperately on another site and it was enough for me. Very disturbing.

TOI Guntur is reporting a different twist on the story. Not sure whether it is rumour or fact.

Kidnapped 10-month-old Indian baby in US found murdered, NRI held - The Times of India

9. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

deleted. i was just rambling.. it is very upsetting.

10. curlytweethere

curlytweethere Platinum IL'ite

Better don't. That story is better suitably for a movie in bollywood/tollywood/kollywood

Estranged lover taking his revenge!!!
    Even if its real no mother would keep quiet when the guy harassing her all of a sudden turns helpful in searching for her kidnapped baby!!

3 people like this.