missed periods

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by rehanasultana, Nov 25, 2008.

1. rehanasultana

rehanasultana New IL'ite

hi,
    i am late by 50 days for a period, but the pregnancy tests are negative. met gynecologist.she did serum test which is negative and ask me to take iron tablets.may be i am anaemic.my weight also 80kgs.i did lot to reduce my weight.doing regular treadmill.still no result.what i should do.i am trying for 2nd baby.but it is negative.periods didnt come yet.i am over weight.everything altogether putting me id high depression.i dont know what to do.please ladies help me.give me sugessions.

2. godgift

godgift New IL'ite

Hi Rehana,
    I understand your agony. Please keep in mind that too much exercise and dieting make things worse with periods. I think you are stretching yourself too much, that your body is having hormonal issues. Please relax and try to eat properly. If you want to be fit, do some easy yoga asanas, you can get them online. The key is to keep calm and like yourself. If you dont like your body and get depressed, your mind and body gets depressed and there would be an imbalance... Try this and I am sure you will get your periods quickly

3. rehanasultana

rehanasultana New IL'ite

hi,
    thank u very much for replying and giving me good suggestion.ill keep ur words in mind.i shall start my food intake properly.i am taking iron tablets also as doctor suggested.still i didnt get my periods.i know it is because of my poor diet and climatic condition lies in saudi arabia.i shall wait for another 1 week, otherwise i ll go to doctor again and do scan.
    thanks again
    bye

4. godgift

godgift New IL'ite

Good Luck Rehana!!!!

5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Rehana,

Include healthy food in ur diet. Include more vegetables than rice or any other carbohydrates....
    Keep ur mind calm & follow the diet properly. Try reducing ur weight gradually & do exercises according to it...

Stay positive & stress free. That will help u in the TTC journey....
    All the best to u...

6. Prem.S

Prem.S Silver IL'ite

Hi Rehana,

When you are trying TTC, Stress plays a major role. So relax, stay positive. Do some simple exercises like walking. Include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet.

You will soon be blessed with a healthy baby:)

Best Wishes,
    Prems