1. The Great Big Must Read List : Find Interesting Book Suggestions
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Missed favorite novel published in 2007-2010 in kanmani

Discussion in 'Books & Authors in Regional Languages' started by ohkani, Jan 5, 2016.

1. ohkani

ohkani New IL'ite

I am searching one novel for a long time,it was published in kanmani in the year of 2007-2011.I will give the summary if the story .could any one please let me know the name and author of that novel.Thanks in advance.

Hero is well settled rich man .Heroine family is middle class family her father is only earning person .during school vacation ,heroine and her siblings went to her grand mother home,there she met hero .Hero was staying in his aunt's home which is opposite to heroine's grandmother's home.They started living each other .hero's aunt is a saddist ,she said something wrong things about hero ,heroine was bit confused about that ,at the same time due to some work hero left there without telling heroine.she was very much worried and all the vacations she is going her grandma's home but could not find hero.

Mean while her father met with an accident ,so she took care of family ,her cousin sister who is widow brought her Into some job.

Cousin sister has introduced one guy as friend to heroine that she is gonna marry him and take care of his children and going to anadaman with him.And she is insisting heroine to come along with her for work and could earn more money.Luckily heroine met hero there and her cousin sister new husband is hero's brother ,after so many arguments hero and heroine got united.Happy ending.

Am longing for this story.anyone know about this novel,please let me know...

2. PriyaSrini

PriyaSrini Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi Ohkani,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you have found the book you are looking for, your description does sound interesting.