Missed Abortion

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by aashalini, Sep 27, 2011.

1. aashalini

aashalini New IL'ite

Hi,

I had a missed abortion. I was 11 weeks pregnant & went for a routine ultrasound when i got to know that the baby had no heartbeat & that the foetus had stopped growing. Me & my families are both very upset. I am already 32 yrs. and my inlaws are all against me. God has been so harsh on me. Now I dont know when will I get pregnant again. My husband is also tensed. All negative thoughts are coming to my mind right now. Pls. advice. We wanted a baby soon.

2. renu0049

renu0049 New IL'ite

Hi Shalini, felt very sad to read about your miscarriage. Don't worry and try to come out of this sad situation.Donot worry about the age, as iam also of 31 and in 7th month. Pls make sure you and your husband is relaxed and not in any kind of stress. Atleast make a small trip to somewhere,where you both can relax and try.God will definitely give you soon, a little baby:).Keep trying and try to forget what happened.Wish you all the very best.

3. aashalini

aashalini New IL'ite

Thanks Renu, pls. pray for me that i conceive soon and give birth to a healthy baby now.

4. renu0049

renu0049 New IL'ite

Sure , donot worry :) keep smiling and relax

5. sayonara

sayonara New IL'ite

Ohh I am so sorry .Don't worry ,this happens with lot of people , have faith in God and don't loose hope .As far as ur age is concerned i think there's no problem till 35.

6. sanvi5

sanvi5 Silver IL'ite

aashalini.....I see lot of people get pregnant even after 35. So dont worry I am sure you will get pregnant again soon. Ask your gyn and take prenatal vitamins as ur planning for baby. God will bless u soon with a healthy baby.