Misscarriage and unable to conceive

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by neeta, Jun 28, 2005.

1. fairymother

fairymother New IL'ite

Miscarriage

Hi
    I had Miscarriage yesterday..i was 15 weeks...right from starting they said it was risky pregnancy...so i did not tell my parents or inlaws...

please can anyone suggest how should i takecare of my health...

i just gathered my energy to post here...

Thank u

2. Venonimiss

Venonimiss Bronze IL'ite

Re: Miscarriage

Dear Fairy,

Really sorry about your Miscarriage.. I hope you are feeling ok health wise.
    This is a great loss for a mother, so there is no way to console it. But if it helps, think it as a high risk one like the doctors told. You have been so brave and courageous to have deal with it all along and you knew there were risks here. So, please continue to be courageous. Sometimes God has other plans and the best ones come a little later.
    Take care of yourself and your husband. And please keep writing here so that we know how you are doing. May god give you strength to face this.

3. Amicable

Amicable Senior IL'ite

Hi Fairymother...

I am extremly sorry to hear about your loss. My heart goes for you and your baby. It is very heartbreakning and I very well understand this. Last year, I also lost my baby in the 8th week. I was very devasted. Doctors couldn't exactly tell the reason for miscarriage, usually they think it was some chromosomal abonarmality thats why the fetus couldn't survive. I am thankful to god that I am pregnant again (touchwood) and I am sure you will also have a healthy baby by next year.

Did your doctor tell you what went wrong this time? If your doctor could tell you the reason for miscarriage, you can always seek medical help before getting pregnant. There are really good doctors and treatment available these days. So, please do not loose hope and may god bless you with as many healthy children you want.

Feeling sad and crying is not healthy for you. I know its easy to say than done. But the loss has been done and nothing you can do. Please look after yourself and give your body some time to recover and in the mean time get a good treatment so that next time you don't have to go through this. You gathered lots of energy to post about your miscarriage, I am sure you are one strong girl, who will soon overcome from this tragedy. Just have faith in god and stay postive, these black clouds shall pass. I will keep you in my prayers.

Take care.

4. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Very sorry for your loss. Please have faith in God and spend atleast a few minutes in prayer to help ease the pain.
    Regarding taking care of health and other health related questions MUST always be addressed with your personal physician and obgyn. I am quite sure they have advised.

Also there might be support groups in your area where you might get more help
    Good Luck and God Bless

5. diwali

diwali Senior IL'ite

Dear Fairy,

Really very sorry to hear loss. plz dont worry, i know its very hard...
    but dont loose hope, may GOD bless u healthy baby very soon.
    my prayers r with u...

plz take care of u r self, hope yr health is good now...
    take rest ,

Rgds,
    Sri

6. fairymother

fairymother New IL'ite

Thanks Venus, Amicable, anandchitra, Sri (diwali ) for ur kind words n prayers,
    Today morning i got up with very heavy heart n was thinking y me? but later as u said may be god has other plans for us...after that i started consoling my hubby, n told him to be strong.

As we did not share this to anyone in family, we r alone in this n we both r acting strong to make other feel good.

thank u guys once again...do i have to take any special care for my health.

7. hemachidam

hemachidam New IL'ite

Hi

Really this is very sad situation becoz I had one miscarriage last sep,I felt very sad when my gynae informed that it was an ectopic pregnancy and u need to remove that by operation.I was really very very shocked.She told me not to worry becoz u came at earlier stage so they would give other treatments.But GOD is there and beta HCG started to come down. I was kept in the hospital for 5 days.They told me to test until it comes to 0.ie negative.I took complete rest.For about 15 days my hubby helped in cooking and in the morning I used to take only bread.Becoz he goes earlier to the office.I didnt do anyother works.Doctor told me not to do any exercise and only little walking.I took lots of fruits and drank huge qty of water.Reduce spicy foods.I am having PCOD but I ate nicely to bring back my health.After three months everything was ok but my harmone levels went higher due to lack of exercise and diet(becoz of PCOD)Witsend.Now I am taking treatment for that.Pray to God and Pray to God.There must be some reason behind everything.So take care of ur health.I am waiting with hope becoz I realised God is there.I think I gave u the info u want please reply.
    bye

8. JayaJ

JayaJ Senior IL'ite

Dear Fairy,

SOrry to hear about the miscarriage. God has His own plans for each of us.
    Have faith in Him. He always does things for our own good.

Dont worry too much about your eating habits. all you have to do is take folic acid regularly, have a protein rich diet and healthy exercise till you conceive.

Take care,
    JJ

9. fairymother

fairymother New IL'ite

Thank u hema i will follow what u said...and thanks jayaj.

Girls

from Last night my breasts are like stones n very painfull...do u think i have to do any massage or press them( i don't whether milk is formed or not ) but iam in lot of pain...

please help

10. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Very sorry to read this.

I suppose God knows best and maybe there was a reason for this.

Take heart and there is always the next time.

Take good care of your health and think positive. Other young mothers here will surely help you with your queries.

L, Kamla