Misscarriage and unable to conceive

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by neeta, Jun 28, 2005.

1. umasridharan

umasridharan Senior IL'ite

Re: Miscarriage and PCOS

Dear Vidraghav
    It is possible to get pcos all of a sudden. Women with pcos can ovolute on their own but dont know when. but take care not to put weight. over weioght will complicate the pcos problem. I myself developed pcos all of a sudden after a miscarriage and after few years blessed with a baby girl who is now 5 yrs old.

All the best
    Regards
    uma:2thumbsup:

2. vidraghav

vidraghav New IL'ite

hello uma,

thanks a lot for the information dear.It seems like many women of child bearing age are now having PCOS.And as you have mentioned,overweight can simply worsen the problem and that is what i am concerned about.Am slightly overweight and i work out nowadays.thanks again.

best wishes-
    vidya raghav

3. Sumaticg

Sumaticg Senior IL'ite

Dear Vidhya

I am really very sorry to hear and i ahve also expereinced the same in 2005 and still struggling for a baby . I had 2 miscarriage one in 2005 and it was a missed abortion and 2nd a miscarriage in 2006. I was dont a lapro scopy and confirmed i have PCOS.
    I really could understnad ur feeling and pain. It take time to digest that we miscarried give urself some time and dont owrry abt medication. See which ever dr i meet they say as i could conceive no problem . Above all with proper medication u can even quickly try and be under dr's supervision for few week. But keep a note of ur Ovulation and try as frequently as possible in a month . That is what i am following. read some where PCO is common for Asian women. We have a lot of friends with the same complain in this forum. Dont loose heart. I went for my Dr visit last week she was asked me to stay calm happy which will great extent help us in conceiving. So dont worry we all will succeed when time clicks ... as they say it is all a matter of time.
    Do read all write ups in this forum on PCOS as it will help u to understnad what it is and how u can manage with simple diet.
    Good luck :2thumbsup:

4. hastha

hastha New IL'ite

Hi all,
    Even I wonder if we can ovulate correctly having cysts on the ovary. But you can try the ovulation strips and that will for sure help you. U can buy them in the babyhopes.com site. If we buy them in 25 or 50 that would cost less. It is worth the money.
    I have heard many using this get pregnant in a month. So all the best who ever are trying.
    You can posts some baby pictures in or have lord Krishna's picture(tavazlum krishnan) in your bedroom. These are some ideas given by some elders fro me.
    All the Best!
    With prayers,
    hastha

5. vidraghav

vidraghav New IL'ite

hi sumati,

yes, many women are facing the same problem and am really sorry to hear that even u r trying for a kid but have pcos. yes il definitely try to manage my weight and follow a simple diet as you have suggested.thanks a lot.all the best to you too.

best regards,
    vidya

2 people like this.
  6. shayna

shayna New IL'ite

i m very tensed whenever doc told me that you cannot conceive i had 2 misscarge and 1 termination before that regarding this doc told me that we both are fine in health i just want to know about pco what is that pls tell me give me some advise what should i do

1 person likes this.
  7. luckydove

luckydove New IL'ite

8. shayna

shayna New IL'ite

9. neha2081

neha2081 New IL'ite

Hi Shayna..really sad to hear this....

is ur doc told you that you have PCO or you are assuming...? as you had already conceived two times earlier..so does some problem occur all of a sudden..?ask this to ur doc clearly or change it if u r not satisfied..
    and why does doc say that you cant conceive...wht is the reason did they told you for this? as my relative also has this problem and she conceived after treatment.
    one thing i also want to ask..are you having any irregularity with your periods? did you have it every month?
    just relax and be happy.:-D

10. jannat30

jannat30 New IL'ite

1st Child Miscarriage @ 6 weeks unable to conceive since

Hi Sisters,

I am married for 2 yrs. I got into cloud 9 when i came to know at the end of 1st year of marriage that i am going to be a mom.

But everything went so soon that i got miscarried @ 6 weeks. We waited for some months and then started to try again. But till Now everything is in vain.
    I was very careful since i came to know that i am having a child but nothing helped.

I am very much disappointed.
    I dont know if am doing any mistakes or i just dont know why we were not able to get a child.

It hurts a lot as i feel i am responsible for my 1st child loss and thats why God is not blessing me with another one.

Everyday i am having this Guilty concious stuk with me. I am not able to recover.

Ladies Please Help me with the tips so that i can be blessed with a baby.

Thanks
    Janaki