Misscarriage and unable to conceive

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by neeta, Jun 28, 2005.

1. padmavathy

padmavathy New IL'ite

Hi naveena.,

Iam really sorry for you.,I cud understand the pain behind it.,that too when somethign like this happen when we first conceive.,

I think u better consullt a gyn.,dnt blame on ur travel.,because this one is more important.,and moreover have ur earlier medical records with u and show to the new doctor.

It better to give some time for next conception coz the body has to change itself to function normally.,

Dnt worry, I will pray for you and hope u will keep me in ur prayers and iam sure all the ladies here will pray for us.

I think all this are for the good.,am sure god will bless us with a beautiful baby.,
    have a nice year ahead.,
    love.,
    padma

2. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

Re: Faced 2 miscarriages..!!

Hi ladies,

Same happened with me i had 2 miscarriages too early miscarriages last for couple of weeks only. This time my gyn found out i have a polycyst in my overy. Are u ladies also facing the same problem?? Plz share your experience with me.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2007
  3. padmavathy

padmavathy New IL'ite

Hi Jaya.,
    Iam really so sorry to know and cud feel ur pain as I too travel in the same boat., I too faced two miscarriages in very early stages, say abt 5 weeks or so.,

I too chromosomes test(both of us) and it turned to be very normal., my doctor tod that miscarriages are nature's way to deleting unhealthy babies.,
    So do have a faith and recite gharbarakshambigai slokams.,
    I too say them everyday.,

Iam sure we will have beautiful and healthy babies very soon.,

I will pray for you and asking you to pray for me too.,
    and we have good ladies support here with all thier prayers and blessings.,
    take care.,

4. mrudula

mrudula Senior IL'ite

Re: can anybody tell me about garbarakshambigai slokams

Hi,

I am also suffering with infertility and unable to conceive. i have fibroid in uterus and PCO. Can anybody please enlighten me what is garbarakshambigai slokam is and where can i find it? i am still taking treatment and trying to conceive.

mrudula

Last edited: Feb 26, 2007
  5. padmavathy

padmavathy New IL'ite

Hi Mrudula..,

Check forum topics on pregnancy and parenting...., for the info about Garbharakshambigai.,Which was already discussed in a seperate thread.,

U will see it in the 6 or 7th topic.,

6. sahana

sahana New IL'ite

Re: can anybody tell me about garbarakshambigai slokams

Hi Mrudula,

Dont worry, I am sure u will conceive. I will upload a pdf file which has
    the slokam. Dont lose hope.

Cheers
    Sahana

Attached Files:

7. Hopefloats

Hopefloats New IL'ite

Hi Jaya and Mrudula

I was also trying for a long time and went through a very bad patch........please understand that beyond checking and taking tests, we need to be without tension too....

I used to follow lots of rituals, everybody in my family had a suggestion and piece of advise ready and i followed everything meticulously....and i used to constantly think about this..and the doctor said that was the culprit.....so i tried not to think and started to volunteer, get busy and during weekends i started to learn new things along with my husband and it just clicked...

Consider taking a vacation..

wish you both luck
    hopefloats

8. vidraghav

vidraghav New IL'ite

Miscarriage and PCOS

hello ladies,

i have always had regular periods of 28+5 days before my miscarriage.In nov, i had my first miscarriage.However, i was just 4 weeks pregnant then. After that, i got my periods in january and in feb, i dint get my periods at all.So my pcp prescribed provera and i got my periods.Again am waiting for periods but no use. I have consulted gynaecologist and got my ultrasound,blood tests and d&c done.The doctor has told i have PCOS.Am very worried.Please can someone tell me, if i can ovulate on my own after an initial trigger by medications.And can i have kids without any problem? please help.

1 person likes this.
  9. kb2000

kb2000 Bronze IL'ite

Re: Miscarriage and PCOS

Hi,

Please dont worry. You will have a nice baby... Proceed to thread named "PCO under metformin", there is more info for you.

All the best..

-kb

Last edited: May 23, 2007
  10. vidraghav

vidraghav New IL'ite

Re: Miscarriage and PCOS

hello kb,

thankyou for that. also, i wanted to know two more things.firstly, is it possible to get pcos all of a sudden? and secondly, can women with pcos ovulate on their own after an inital dosage of medicines?

Last edited: May 24, 2007