Misscarriage and unable to conceive

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by neeta, Jun 28, 2005.

1. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Re: miscarriage due to pcos.:(

Dear Lavii,

Please don't get yourself confused. Its very important that you have a positive frame of mind during this time. Have faith in god and recite Garabharakshambigai slogam and you will be alrite. Also please get even the slightest doubt clarified with our doctor. All the best and have a positive frame of mind.

2. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

Re: miscarriage due to pcos.:(

Thank you so much radhaparth2000 for the reply

3. bloom

bloom New IL'ite

Continous miscarriages

Hello all,

I live in Virginia, US. My brother and sister-in-law live in Taiwan. They are planning for kids. But my sister-in-law had 3 continous miscarriages from 3 years, with one year or less than one year gap. First 2 times the doctor didn't hear the fetal heart beat and said that the fetus is not growing and need to be evacuated. They did DNC. Third time at her 6th week of pregnancy, they heard the fetal heart beat, but in the next checkup, after 3 weeks, they didn't hear it again and the fetus didnt grow and got evacuated few days back.

The doctors tested both and said nothing wrong is there with them. Generally, they say if a woman has 2 or 3 miscarriages continously, the doctors ask them to get their chromosome test, which we all dont want it. And we are worried about her health, if she has continous miscarriages.

My sister-in-law is coming to india, to hyderabad to her parents for moral support and also to get checked with indian doctors. My brother will also come after 1 or 2 months. Can anyone please tell me what could be the hurdle for her. And also which doctor or hospital is best for them to consult.

Hope to see an useful reply.
    Thankyou,
    Bloom.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2009
  4. lavii

lavii Gold IL'ite

Re: Continous miscarriages

Bloorm
    thats really sad to hear
    good to know you are really caring about her
    i dono the answer for your question
    but i pray god so she should be a mom successfully this time

5. apavanireddy

apavanireddy Senior IL'ite

hi bloom
    sad to hear about the loss of ur SIL

i am also in a same position of ur SIL
    even i had 3 miss careeges in 3 years and i lossed in 9 th week only
    doctor sead everything is fine in test reports

last try i went for the laparoscopy surgery in that i came to know that i have endometriyasis problem.so doctors cleared that.now again am in TTC.

i dont know whats ur SIL s native place in india.

but try to consult doctor Mamtha Denadayal (infertility reacerch center )in hyderad she is good and one of the best doctor in india.

hope this time every thing goes well with ur SIL.

PAVANI

6. bloom

bloom New IL'ite

Thankyou Lavii for your prayer.

And thankyou verymuch Pavani for telling about a doctor. She comes to Hyd only. I will definetly enquire about the doctor u said.

7. Bavyajr

Bavyajr Silver IL'ite

Hi IL's
    After reading a lot about Grabha raskshabigai temple.. i found several websites being posted for ordering Ghee and oil prasadam...
    but most of the websites are run by touts...and they are charging 5 to 10 times the actual cost...

Below link is official website of Garbarakshambigai temple, Thirukkarugavur..,
    Garbarakshambigai Temple Official Website | Online Booking|Thirukkarugavur Temple - Contact

please go through their announcement and inform your friends and relatives regarding the same
    Garbarakshambigai Temple Official Website | Online Booking|Thirukkarugavur Temple - Announcements

best wishes..
    Bavya J.R.