Misscarriage and unable to conceive

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by neeta, Jun 28, 2005.

1. neeta

neeta New IL'ite

Had a miscarriage

Hi ....I am a new member.... I was 10 weeks pregnant and had a miscarriage ...I'm 28 and this ws my first pregnancy. Would appreciate if anyone can guide me more on why the miscarriages happen ....and what are the chances/precautions to have /avoid miscarriage in future.

Neeta

2. madhu_cute

madhu_cute Junior IL'ite

Don't worry - you will soon have a successful pregnancy

Hi Neeta,

I'm sorry about the loss, but don't worry get your body ready for a successful next pregnancy. Eat balanced food and drink lots of water.

Though there can be several reasons for miscarriages, I have read that the first time and first trimester miscarriages occur due to genetic abnormalities.

Refer to this article for more details about first trimester, things that can go wrong, etc.
    First Trimester in WebMD Health

Good Luck for a successful pregnancy [​IMG]

3. sumati22

sumati22 New IL'ite

Hey Madhu,

Thanks a lot for this article. It was very informative.

Sumati

4. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

Hi Neeta,

Sad to hear that news, i also had miscarriage last yr. My doctor suggest me not to try before 6 mths & advice me to start taking folic acid+multi vitamins. Consult ur doctor, as per our gyn this happen 1/4 cases. BTW i'm also 28 yr old & had 1st miscarriage.

Takecare,
    Anjali

5. sulaksuresh

sulaksuresh New IL'ite

Recurrent Miscarriages

Hi all

I just learnt that I had a spontaneous miscarriage ( at 9 weeks ) , it is very tough to cope up. And this was my second miscarriage, I had the first one in November 2004 when I was 28. The doctors just say that one in four pregnancies end this way. This time the baby stopped growing at 6 weeks,thats what the clinical finding is. Also they say that there could have been some chromosomal abnormality in the embryo which could been the cause for the miscarriage and the chances for future pregnancies are like 65%-75%. ​

Anyways my heart pains and aches for all the ones who have had this devastating experience. I pray to God that I get over this fast!​

Sulakshana

6. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Hi Sulakshana,

Dear Sulakshana,

Welcome to Indusladies. So sorry to hear abt your miscarriage. Our prayers are with you as you recover from this experience. And by God's Grace, very soon, you will be blessed with a bonny baby. Keep your spirits up, all will be well.

warm regards
    Vidya

7. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

Sorry to hear that Sulakshana

Hi Sulakshana,

Sorry to hear that, i also had a miscarriage last yr, Same reason like urs. I know how hard for mother. But plz i advice U don't worry, although it's hard, it took me 6-7 mths to overcome this pain. Ask ur gyn to start taking precaution now onwards.

What i find here doctor's are not much concern abt miscarriages, but when i went to india last time. I took some advice frm my gyn. Try to start taking folic acid & ur hemoglobin level is also go down becoz of miscarriage, Start taking iron now.

My bhabhi had 3-4 miscarriages aft first child & had 2nd baby last yr.

Takecare,

Last edited: Jul 8, 2006
  8. Hopefloats

Hopefloats New IL'ite

Sorry to hear about it

Dear Sulakshana & Neeta

Welcome to the community. I am really sorry about the loss. I know there is nothing i can say to make things better for you but this phase shall pass...so stop thinking about it because it is deterimental to you......be positive and work on moving ahead.....we wish you both good luck and the very best to come.

warm regards
    hopefloats

9. Jaysathiz

Jaysathiz New IL'ite

Faced 2 miscarriages..!!

Hi friends

Im Jaya....Just came across this site..too gud.....
    and i also want to be a part among u..
    Im Married Feb 2005 and i got pregnant immediately as well got miscarriage as the foetus is not there in the womb..and my hubby went to USA.and by this march i came here(USA)..and again i got pregnant by May 2005 and i also heard the heartbeat of the foetus and it was good.Unfortunately i again got bleeding severely ends in miscarriage...i was totally broken..now this month im planning for a baby..Could u please give me some tips and i also need ur prayers for me having a healthy baby

10. sulaksuresh

sulaksuresh New IL'ite

Miscarriages

Dear Jaya

I can very well understand how you will feel after having miscarriages since I also faced couple of them . Miscarriages are nothing but natures way of discarding unhealthy pregnancies. Try to forget the past and be happy and cheerful. Soon you will have healthy pregnancy.

Couple of my friends, who also faced the same problem ,have been blessed with babies. Trust God and try to chant Garbarakshambigai Slokha, I shall also pray for you. Soon we will be blessed with babies...

With concerns
    Sulakshana