Miss you lots my dear!!

Discussion in 'Pets and Animal Lovers' started by iswaryadevi, Sep 13, 2010.

1. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Thank you very much for your kind words...

2. iswaryadevi

I was with nancy for just one year, and still it hurts me a lot. I can understand how you would feel about danny who was with you for 13 years. Though nancy and danny left us, their memories will be with us forever. Thank you very much for your kind words.

3. iswaryadevi

Thanks a lot for visiting my thread...

4. iswaryadevi

Thanks a lot prana. Some time you should get a pet, then you will realize how much love it can show on you. But it can also be hurting, as in any other relation

5. iswaryadevi

Well said, I too feel dogs are much better compared to humans. They shower their love on us and expect nothing in return. Thanks for your comments...

6. iswaryadevi

Very well said "Children grow up and go away, but a dog remains a child forever!"As I have replied to arunarc, they love us and expect nothing in return. Though this happenned 15 years back, it still hurts me, but the pain has reduced. Thanks a lot for your comments.

7. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Ishwarya,
    Very sad to hear about Nancy. I can understand your feelings very much as today is the day, September 16th, when we lost our pet Cocoa 3 years ago. Still we think of him, everyday, remembering those days, he was with us.
    Thought of writing a separate thread about this incident, but I couldn't find words to write it :-(

sriniketan

8. rose8282

rose8282 Platinum IL'ite

Awww..felt sad reading it...but also angry at the stupidity of the doctor.idiot.
    My dogs name was Danny too..he lived for 11years.He died suddenly..no pain nothing...just fell down.hehad some worm infestation before that..which was cleaned...but died in a few days.my family didn't know what to do..so they buried him.my fate was I could not even see him..I was in hostel giving my exams..n I was not even told abt him due to exams.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2010
  9. iswaryadevi

I am so sorry about Cocoa. Nancy left us 15 years back and still it hurts, I can very well understand your feelings. Time will lessen your pain, it can heal any wound. Please do share about Cocoa, you would have had many memories, it will be very lovely to read it.

10. iswaryadevi

Ohhh, so bad, I am very sorry for Danny. Actually when nancy died, I was in my 7th standard. Since I was young, I did not go to the hospital. I was very confident that my parents will bring back nancy. I was shocked to find them returning empty handed. They had burried nancy and came back. Felt terrible, it hurts still.