Miscellaneous philosophical topics

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by Ashna, Nov 23, 2005.

1. sanju

sanju New IL'ite

Love all is it true, to reach GOD

I have a doubt !

Who belive in god everyone says some spiritual words.I have heard common word is pratice love.Love everyone even your enmeny.In the same way if we love then we have more attatchments ,more relations,we expect more from people whom we love.yes this is ture we expect more love from whom we love(eg:parents,hubby).
    But some says only god is main no one else.ofcourse we have to do our duties but its impossible to leave attachment to reach god til we are in this world.Some says love should be unconditional shoudnt expect anything return.But what does it mean should we love the person who says please dont disturb .You may get doubt what is meant for disturbing.Yes when you really love some persons like your parents can you be without talking to them even though they say not to talk.I just said eg(jst imagine with whom u love more ).
    So what type of love we should have to people who says that love everyone is way to reach GOD.Can any one tell what type of love we should have.what is LOVE.

2. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Re: Forgiveness and love are great treasures of life

Kalpana,
    This is absolutely awesome explanation you have given here.Thank you for this wonderful insight.The very thought of forgiveness removes a big burden from us.