1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Miscellaneous Gynic Issues and Queries

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by Varloo, Jun 27, 2006.

1. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

Re: The Bliss Of Water Birth

what to do after all our troubles got over we get these informations..sunkan

2. Tamildownunder

Tamildownunder Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sunkan,

Very interesting information you have given. For a long time I was wondering why Karthikeya was born in a pond. Since he was born as six children and then combined to become one, the delivery would have been in water I think. This is one more proof that modern science has its origins in Vedas.

Regards,

TDU

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

my my TDU,
    u have given a different dimension, to my article i feel elated, how true science is going a circle..sunkan

4. kanaka Raghavan

kanaka Raghavan IL Hall of Fame

Ways to prevent problems in the uterus

1.Ensure that anemia does not set in.Take foods which contain iron.Girls who attain puberty should take iron regularly.
    2.Keep your private parts clean during periods.Always change and wear clean napkins
    3.Wash your private parts before and after sex.
    4.When girls attain puberty,ensure they get themselves vaccinated withanti rubella vaccine.This prevents virus attacking the uterus .
    5.Cancer of the uterus is caused by a virus called Papiloma virus.So women between the age 0f 20-35 should get themselves vaccinated for this virus to prevent cancer of the uterus in the future.This vaccine is popular abroad and is is to be introduced in India in the near future.This would boon for Indian women.

5. MythiliMurali

MythiliMurali Bronze IL'ite

Re: Problem during menses dates

hi ashaunni
    ya i too faced the same problem for first half of the day.it's horrible.
    i don't know why it will happen but i heard to few of my frnds also.usually i may get vomit or loose motions any one of these.basically it empties the stomach.after this process the pain will be some what better.
    so for me when mensus starts i will eat just light food.incase after having my lunch if i got mensus it will be more painful for me.my mother used to give me coconut water or sugar water(1/4 glass water+ 5sponns sugar).it helped me a little bit.the more the sugar the lesser will be the pain.
    as our frnd sunkan said-the food u take also effects lot.don't eat masala,pickles,... atleast 5-10 days before.
    in the early days i used to get back pain later only stomach pain(but my body becomes cool at that time).any how now i am married & my pain reduced alot.but one of my relative is suffering even now after marriage & having children.it depends upon ur stress & food i think.
    any how when i met doctor she gave a tonic.it also releaved me from pain but sorry to say that i didn't remember that name.
    my frnds suggested pills: cyclopam
    or spasmoproxyon (immediate relief & u will fall into sleep sometimes)
    i used them when i have some work.
    take care
    mythili

6. AshaUnni

AshaUnni New IL'ite

Re: Problem during menses dates

Thanks a lot for all replies. Actually i had seen one gynecologist in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Bangalore</st1:place></st1:City> and she have me some pills. But what happened is, periods happened twice in a month. Then i went to native and consulted with my cousin who is a doctor. She told me that i should not take any pills till marriage because it will affect hormones. So these days, i am not taking any medicines. I am taking care of food. I am taking one spoon dates syrup ever day. I will get married on April and if it's still there, then i will again consult with a doctor.

Regards
    Asha

7. JayaJ

JayaJ Senior IL'ite

Not helping

Dear all,

I had posted my problem earlier too and followed the suggestions given.
    My problem is low sexual drive after the delivery of my daughter who is 2 yrs old now. Before childbirth i was quite active and my sex life was good. But ever since child birth, i dont like to get intimate with my husband and thats causig problems between us. i dont blame him. Ofcourse its natural for a husband to expect satisfaction from his wife. The problems lies with me i feel. He has been patient for the last 2 years but we are not that old to not enjoy intimacy....

The minute i know my husband is getting amorous, i withdraw. i dunno why. He keeps me happy, buys me all that i need, hes gud with my daughter, he helps me around the house, he loves me more than any1 else, i love him too...i dunno why i have this block....

I have tried spending quality time with him...i am a working woman, morning its a mad rush to drop my daughter off at her playschool and then, work....pick her up in the evening and rush home. i am home by 6 30 pm and i just relax. Dinner is not a grand affair. i hit the sack by 10 pm max. Weekends, i finish all the housework by 12 noon and we usually go out somewhere....

so, its not like as if i dont have time to relax....but yet, i am not able to muster up enough drive to enjoy the act....its more troubling as i didnt have any probs earlier before child birth. i used to quite enjoy it.

THis lack of intimacy is causing probs between me and my husband and we are having fights over this. I am also scared that absence of intimacy between the two of us, will drive him into another woman's arms. So please help me.

Thanks in advance,
    Jaya

8. srilak

srilak Senior IL'ite

PMS problem!!!

Hi all,

Is anyone heard or experienced PMS( premenstrual syndrome)?

From the last two to three months... I think, I have been experiencing some problems before my periods. Is anyone of u having this problem? Please share your problem and what did u do rectify it?

I am a pharmacisit and I also know that PMS comes because of hormonal imbalance. I didn't have any physical symptoms with PMS like headache or fatigue. My main problem is, before one week of menustration I can't involve in any sexual activitis. This is my main problem and my HUSBEND is very active sexually and when I say "NO" he won't understand. Here actually problem starts......2 to 3 days I don't talk and it is leading to big fights. So please help.

I am also not sure that wheather I have PMS or not. Another one symptom I useually experience is that I react too much to the small things during that time. For example, when my BIL gives me any big tone then I can't take and I will sure keep that in my mind and for that I don't talk to them for couple of days.........this is also one big problem...I don't know this symptom belong to PMS or not(over reacting).

so please GIRLS give me your valuble solutions and I am thinking of seeing my general physian....this problem really interacting with my normal day to day routine....one more thing I am 30 and still didn't have a child.......

Please give me your suggestions and thanks for the advice in advance.
    regards
    srilak.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2007
  9. Sujimallige

Sujimallige Bronze IL'ite

Re: PMS problem!!!

Dear Srilak,
    Even I feel some similar things just 3-4 days before my menses.

I have observed lot of irritability and short temper on my part during those days.My husband as all men does not understand that and we end up having lots of arguments during that time.So i think emotional upset is a part of PMS.
    But I dont have any problem on the intimacy part.

What I do is i drink hot water (temperature like coffee).
    Eat little hard banana ( like if we feel this banana will ripen only after 3 or 4 days such kind).
    Have heard through old wives tale that these help and as per experience they make a difference.
    Pls try these.Hopefully my post has helped u a bit atleast.

Suji

10. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame