Miscarriage -Topic forum

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by happyn25, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Chulbuli04

Chulbuli04 Silver IL'ite

2. svaac

svaac Silver IL'ite

Thanks Vasumathy and Chulbuli for your support. I have got my first periods after miscarriage. Went in for a follow up scan. Everything seems to be fine now. Doctor has asked me to take HSG in my next cycle day 7-Day 10 , then start TTC from the next cycle of my HSG if things are fine in the HSG

3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thats good to hear. Hope the HSG will go smooth. All the best.
    Take care.

4. malarmouli

malarmouli New IL'ite

Hello Friends,
    I had two mc's in 2 years and underwent lot of tests and all turned normal. So atlast we asked to go for genetic counseling and karyotyping test. Any idea what kind of test is this?

5. Vasumathy

Sorry about your struggle. Hope soon you will hold your LO!
    Check out the Ivf thread. Recently the topic got discussed!

6. Vasumathy

Sorry about your struggle. Hope soon you will hold your LO!
    Check out the Ivf thread. Recently the topic got discussed!

7. hariniiyer

hariniiyer New IL'ite

Hi all,

I am looking for your support and suggestions on good gynae (in Bangalore) who is really good with Cervical Cerclage. I recently miscarried by baby @ 14weeks 4 days due to IC (after 5 yrs TTC). I need to know from you all, that has any one come across this situation as mine....I dont want to lose another one and hence want to know that next whenever I conceive, then whether with cervical cerclage, do I have a good chance to carry baby till term? Do you have any good references of docs in Bangalore who is really good in placing cerclage?

8. Vasumathy

Sorry about your miscarriage Harini.
    Please check the Bangalore forum for some reference or there is a old thread which has details on bang docs.. Please check it.
    If you have history of miscarriage, they try to check into the cervics regularly. If the length seems to shorten, the doc will try to do cerclage. Or They can recommend on the basic of previous history too. Ensure you are going to some experienced doc and good hospital. Take care.
    Sticky baby dust you.

9. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

Hello,
    I have now come back to normalcy after i have given still birth to my son. I already had a pregnancy loss by the end of 2013 at 17 weeks due to incompetent cervix. Last year i got conceived again and even i had cervical cerclage. But that too failed at 22 weeks and 3 days. BUT, i can confidently say that i will achieve again with the same cerclage done by different doctor. It was a mental trauma which i had undergone. Friends, please pray for me for next successful pregnancy. Though i am confident, i also have mental disturbances at times, which is unavoidable. I would really like to talk to people for support and advice who are sailing in the same boat and also other friends. definitely, if i conceive again i fear miscarriage failure...please give me advice and support friends, which i really need. Thank you all and best wishes for people who are trying to conceive.Thanks

10. mercyanburaj

mercyanburaj Bronze IL'ite

Sorry for the loss @Sweety82 . Don't lose hope. Definitely you will succeed next time. My neighbor sister also had two miscarriages due to cervical incompetency but third time she successfully gave birth to her daughter who is now 2 years old. Both miscarriages took place by 6th and 7th month of pregnancy. Third time she took 1 year loss of pay leave and was fully in hospital after 6th month and the sufferings were worth. Do research on Doctor and select your hospital so that your residence is nearer. She had thyroid too. So be positive and don't lose hope.

Sweety82 likes this.