Miscarriage -Topic forum

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by happyn25, Aug 23, 2014.

1. maluchandra

maluchandra New IL'ite

hi god2014...thanks ....i ve done scan on tue which said only embryo sac seen with haematoma no heartbeat...n yes i ve booked for next scan 2 weeks later....its tough to wait until then without knowin wats going on inside...

2. milky85

milky85 Senior IL'ite

Dr friends
    I miscarried wednesday. Depresd lot. Tat i coceived my 1st iui itrejf. We were very happy tat 13 dayr. Its jurt 43 days. I cant skeep wel. Wat is the reason for my mc. Help me to out of this.

3. memeera1234

memeera1234 Gold IL'ite

Dear Milky,

Cant explain how shocked I felt seeing your name in last post by in this forum.. u wont believe I was praying that it should be just that you have visited this forum to give some advice and nothing unfortunate has happened!!! Very sorry for u dear..dont lose hope..

Meera

4. sumi2

sumi2 Senior IL'ite

No words would be enough to console you dear. Can understand your pain. Myself have undergone the same for this cycle. Will keep you in my prayers.
    Please ask your gynaec for the possible reasons for the loss. She may suggest tests for finding the same. My RE has asked for few blood test which I would take in a week's time. Take care of your health and please don't lose hope.

5. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

Dear Milky,
    I am so sorry for your loss.My thoughts are with you.Take all your time to heal.

6. kwalch

kwalch New IL'ite

Hello Ladies,

I miscarried on Sunday, probably the worst cramps of my life. I had my second ultrasound and my Ob-Gyn said that the fetus was not growing. She gave me the news on Friday, by Sunday night I was already cramping and losing the child.
    What was worse was that my Ob-Gyn didn't even say 'I am sorry to give you this news ' or anything...why are people so brash? Do they no humanity at all?
    Even though it was only 6 weeks, it was a part of me...doesn't that hold any importance?

7. nottie

nottie Silver IL'ite

Hi Kwalch,

I am sorry for ur loss, let god be with u and give strength.
    Donot worry even I was in the same situation few months back and doctor simply said "this is not good pregnancy and he went", then everything we spoke with the nurse. Just ignore and take care of urself. Here some doctors consider their profession as business. Even I had the worst cramps and I took Tylenol for the cramps and I was asked to take two at a time, then felt better. Many have faced this and all lovely ladies here gave their strength which helped me to come out.
    Just just take lots of rest

8. kwalch

kwalch New IL'ite

Hi Nottie,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I was only able to take a day off work, so haven't rested too much...but I feel if I stay busy I wont get upset or spend time dwelling over what happened.

Its amazing the amount of pain we are able to get over as women. I think if men had to deal with even 0.0005% of what we go through, their worlds would stop :thumbsdown

1 person likes this.
  9. garimagoyal

garimagoyal Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Sorry for your loss. Hugs to you.

I too suffered the same at 5 months. The OBG-GYN was very kind and sensitive and let me hold the baby and say goodbye. But some of the people who came to know were insensitive and passed some rude comments which made me feel horrible.

The baby we loose will always remain part of our life and the memories last forever. We just need to remember with love and try to go ahead with life.

10. kwalch

kwalch New IL'ite

Sorry for your loss Garima...its so nice to hear other women's stories and experiences.

It makes the process of healing much faster. May God grant you the strength and may you become a mother to a beautiful baby soon.