1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Miraculous Marriage Anniversary

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sln, May 13, 2010.

1. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Accept my very very belated Wedding Anniversary wishes, LN, Sir!

It is indeed a miraculous Marriage Anniversary..will definitely to Lord Almighty to give both of you, health, wealth, and happiness, together..always! :)

:bowdownseeking blessings from you both!

sriniketan

2. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hello LN sir,

It was touching to read what you had to go through. I am glad that prayers and your love for Mithila ma'am has brought her back from the hospital.

I pray that she and you have healthy, easy days ahead.

Regards.

3. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

My dear LN
    It was with great relief and joy that I read about Mythili’s miraculous recovery and let me wish you a wonderful wedding anniversary. I have never had an occasion to meet you both but something tells me that you must be a ‘made for each other’ couple and I am happy for you both. I am about three years your senior in married life and I know how the bonding gets more and more intense as we grow older. Such visitations as Mythili suffered recently only strengthens the bonding further. Couples who go through difficulties stay very close together as sailors in a tempest. God has a way of doing things which ordinary mortals would never understand.

Talking of God, the power of prayer particularly from relatively unknown people has a strong beneficial effect. I was like the squirrel of Ramayana in praying for the well-being of Mythili. We have wonderful people in IL. Their concern for our welfare sometimes brings tears to my eyes. I can never forget their prayers and expressions of reassurance when I was down with a cerebral hemorrhage a couple of years back. It was then I realized what a stunning repertoire of loving hearts IL was! I can now live off the rest of my life in peace and tranquility.
    sri

4. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

Dear LN ji
    It is so good to see you back and that is indeed a miraculous wedding anniversary you had on 11 May. Belated greetings to both of you. What a trying time it must have been for the family and really glad that Mithila mami has come out of it quite well. Like everybody has said here, her spirits are surely high and has already started showering us with her signature posts. I guess everybody was waiting to hear from you too and now with this post of yours, can we take it that you are back too? I remember Mami telling us in one of her posts how concerned she was of your health during the tough days. GOD surely was overwhelmed with the prayers. Once again,lovely to see you both back. Wishing you both very healthy and cheerful years to come. Please take care.

5. monifa13

monifa13 Bronze IL'ite

Dear LN Sir - With God's blessings may you both celebrate many more wedding Anniversaries together with good health and all the happiness.

6. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear LN,
    Wish you and Mythili many more happy anniversries! It is God's Grace that Mythili had a new lease of life. I admire her for her fighting spirit which helped her to recover. She has a tremendous will power to carry on with her good work in IL by posting blogs.
    It is a miraculous and special anniversary.
    May God Bless you both with a long life!
    Love,
    PS

7. sln

sln Platinum IL'ite

Dear sundarusha.
    Thanks for your good wishes.Good wishes from friends are like hormones and help us to face the future with confidence.
    Regards
    LAKSHIMINARAYANAN

8. sln

sln Platinum IL'ite

Dear Iyerviji,
    Thanks for your good wishes and the poetic lines which bring out the essence of commitment.
    Regards
    LAKSHIMINARAYANAN

9. Pavithra55

Pavithra55 Gold IL'ite

dear sir.
    i could feel the pain you and your family had gone through this couple of months. really its a miracle marriage anniversary. wishing you many more anniversaries and loads of happiness to surround you and beloveds. :):):) take care

10. sln

sln Platinum IL'ite

Dear Ganges,
    Thanks for your good wishes.We need health and peace and lovely girls continue to be lovely.
    Regards
    LAKSHIMINARAYANAN