miracles of lord guruvayoorappan !!!!!!!!!!! - experiences of devotees

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by mssunitha2001, Nov 27, 2009.

1. pooja087

pooja087 Senior IL'ite

I came to know about "guruvayurappan" recently from my dad since we r planned for trip to kerala.... he also said stay thr for one night and make the darshan by early morning.... i went and i prayed the god ths the first time i am visiting i guess.... its wonderful.... myself and my husband had quarrels we both flt distrubed ..... so we prayed the god on our first anniversary and we cme back.... now also u r planng to visit the temple again.... now v r better thn befr understanding wise.... sometimes my husband will say whenevr he thinks and close his eyes the guruvayurappan inside the temple appears infrnt of him.....:)

2. vignasai23

vignasai23 New IL'ite

Don't worry....being bhaktha of the lord you should have absolute trust and faith in him...just do his namajapa thinking of the divine form and activities of the lord..your problems will disappear soon

3. vbjrajavel

vbjrajavel New IL'ite

Hi,

Yes.. It has been almost 1 year since guruvayurappan started testing me and cheking my patience. In the last 1 year, I have never heard a good news and only the negative things are happening in my life. I could not find out why do all these happen?. I am sure one day, I will come out of all negative things soon with the grace of lord guruvayurappn. But, Still, I do not know when? He had let many mircales happen in my life. But, I am mentally upset a lot as he does not help me and as he does not let me have confidence.

Regards,
    Rajavel Balasubramanian

4. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

Dear rajavel

Please do not lose heart. May I request you to please read the contents in the following link. I am sure you will feel better. Our prayers include you.

Thoughts become Things | It's Time

I have already posted the same article in my thread
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/pujas-prayers-and-slokas/176481-your-thoughts-become-things-2.html .

Please go through all the posts/links in that thread and read the wonderful articles of BK by Arunaladva I have posted in that thread. I am sure you will feel better .
    Trust in god.
    ]

I am very sure that you would soon have a wonderful and positive change in your career !!!!!!!
    All the best wishes for you sir.

1 person likes this.
  5. anoopsasidharan

anoopsasidharan New IL'ite

Am anoop sasidharan,i belive strongly in lord guruvayooppan.i got two small sreekrishna statue in my 10th standard.i lost one and another me keep like my heart.but i dont knw i feel very bad in life ,i loved one girl nw am going to marry her,but still too much problems me facing.my mind totaly broken like mental.some time i feel to go & suiced.i dnt knw wts happening.some time i feel its guruvayoorappans game.but still i feel guruvayoorappan dont loving me becz he did not give this type of deep pain for his devotes,i beg u all the guruvayoorappan devotes please pray for me.tell to him i cnt tolerate this pain,please help me,pls i beg u .guruvayoorappa help me am crying 4 u.pls i beg u

Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
  6. vbjrajavel

vbjrajavel New IL'ite

Hi Anoop,

Pray the lord guruvayurappan with hope and hope alone.. He will definitely help you... I had come across many tough times, He had made me cry, blabber many a times. But, still, He did not abandon me. He had helped me at the end after he made suffer a lot.

Regards,
    Rajavel Balasubramanian

7. vbjrajavel

vbjrajavel New IL'ite

Hi,

Now, I came out of one problem.. But, still, He tests me in another one.. I am fully confident now a days that he would not abandon me and I always pray for him. I am eager to visit his temple in my next visit to India in november..

Regards,
    Rajavel Balasubramanian

1 person likes this.
  8. mssunitha2001

9. mssunitha2001

10. anoopsasidharan

anoopsasidharan New IL'ite

rajavel balasubramanian,

Please pray for me,i dnt nw whts happening,i cnt tolerate this pain