Miracle, an unexpected event............give me your opinion and experience

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by Vrindavipul, Mar 16, 2010.

1. hs2009

hs2009 Silver IL'ite

God is very kind and always with us...I came with my small DD then 5 and a half months old alone from India to US. I had luggage, baby bag and handbag, I didnt know how to take care of all this with a small infant. I was scared and had tears in my eyes one for how will I make this 24 hrs journey alone and secondly of happiness of meeting my Dh after soo many months. God was with me all thru this travel. He was their and came in form of fellow co passengers who helped me without even thinking once. I comfortably reached US.

He is their and loves his children a lot!!

sindmani and Saisakthi like this.
  2. Vrindavipul

Vrindavipul Bronze IL'ite

All Ils who are sharing their experieces, don't know how are they helping others to stregthen their belifs.

Mine is strengthening and I am sure that He will never leave me
    alone...................specially in challanges.

Thanks Surekha and Himani for sharing your experiences.

3. sailvizag

sailvizag New IL'ite

Hi All,

Miracles do happen... God is there surely ... but but but most of us take miracles for granted and treat them just as coincidences and fail to recognize God in common people... called 'Good Samaritans'.

Ok, now my experience(s) --- We all fight with autowallahs and taxi drivers all the time for fare and distances(even I do). At three instances they just saved my day and made me realize that Yes... God is with me!
    Yes God is with me in every walk of my life... when I bite my tongue while eating, suddenly I remember that I've done something bad on some day to someone and God reminded me this way... ThankGod he dint slap me hard!!!

Last edited: Mar 27, 2010
  4. vaidehi

vaidehi Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

Felt very nice to read everyone's exp here, i have had many wonderful miracles in my life, one i would like to mention which just happened 2 months back. I am still so surprised,shocked and spell bound..... literally i don't know whether i need to be thankful or simply grateful.

It was the next day of Pongal, according to southindian(tamil) custom its celebrated as Kannu.... where we feed crows with all the leftover made on the previous day(pongal), it also signifies the bond between brothers and sisters.... its celebrated by the ladies of the house for their Brothers.

Now i happened to keep kannu(leftover food for the crows in the morning praying hard to god for wellbeing of my bro &....like how crows flock together with their families..... my family should always be united), just after that i got a call from someone saying my brother who was on a bike with his friend had met with an accident and the friend expired on the spot. My brother though got some serious injury was safe.
    Friends till date i am so shocked ..... is it not that god answered to my prayers ?But we are still sad for my brothers friends death (he was an another brother for me).

After this event , my faith knows no boundaries and i know i am here for him and lets all be humble and bow our head with gratitude towards him.

P.S Sorry i am not that a good writer .... but had to write my Experience here.

minn1 likes this.
  5. Vrindavipul

Vaidehi and Sailvizag...............thanks for sharing your views and experiences

Love

Vrinda

6. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

God works in mysterious ways.....
    As long as we have the absolute faith...........
    God shows himself through our dreams, events like this,through pictures unexpectedly.

geevee :thumbsup

7. Amma15

Amma15 Gold IL'ite

Dear Vrindha,

I am a strong believer in God's powers and miracles. I have experienced them innumerable times. Small and big - all it requires is constant faith and belief.
    The one that I am everyday experiencing is amazing. Let me share with you. I read somewhere that while chanting Laltha Sahasranamam if one keeps vibuthi in the hand, the power of Mother Lalitha and the prayer will be felt in the vibuthi. This has happened in the last one year.
    I have not yet memorised the Sahasranamam but I have it on my mobile and when I play it I hold my small vibuthi container in my hand. When I apply the vibuthi everyday I pray for the power in it to reach those whom I pray for which also includes all my husband's patients in the hospital. Believe me , everyone of his patients' has walked out of hospital well! Such complicated , sick patients, young and old have become well and I believe it is the power of the prayer in the vibuthi. Even my husband finds it unbelievable that now he too uses that vibuthi everyday.

Nice thread,
    Love,
    Usha

Thyagarajan, sindmani, minn1 and 2 others like this.
  8. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Usha

Truly amazing.

God bless u for such noble thoughts :thumbsup. May goddess Lalithambika bless one & all.

Hi Vrindha

Thanks alot for starting such a wonderful thread.

Warm Regards:)
    Saras

uniquename likes this.
  9. sudhara

sudhara New IL'ite

HI
    let me share my experience. When I got preg, many told me to send an amount to Karbarakshambikai temple. On receipt of the amount, the temple authorities will send us the prasadham (ghee, vibudhi and kumkum). I did wanted to do it but somehow I kept forgetting. And suddenly one day, when it was my second trimester, when I met my teacher near a medical shop. she insisted me to send it ( a reminder though). I vowed not to waste any time but send it immediately. I got their prasadams inreturn, From that that I had the ghee, applied the prasadams on my belly (as if I am smearing on the forehead of the unborn child) and go to bed.
    The baby was ready to touch this new world, even before he was stipulated to. I was rushed tothe hospital where the docs said it will be a Ceasarian. I was worried but took it as god's will and started chanting my slokas on Sri Lakshmi Narasimhar (My favourite next to samayapuram goddess) praying to Him and the goddess that can't they turn it to be a normal delivery?
    everything for the c-section was made ready including giving me enima and cleaning me. But much to my surprise, my doc wanted to check again for the last time before going for the operation. My good god! she said my baby was ready to come out any moment. so i was rushed to the labour room and all equipments for the ceasarian had to be cleared in a jiffy. to top it all, one thing that made me rejoice that god is with me was that my child's birthstar coincides with that of Sri Lakshmi Narasimhar.
    I still could feel the miracle whenever I think about my delivery.
    cheers
    sudhara

Thyagarajan, Saisakthi and sveta86 like this.
  10. Vrindavipul

Thanks Amma15, Saras123 and Sadhara. Thanks a lot for the support which you gave to this thread.

I am touched by your and faith ............ checking my own.

Thanks once again for sharing such wonderful experieces.