1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Mini Balcony Gardens

Discussion in 'Gardening' started by anupamag, Apr 1, 2015.

1. anupamag

anupamag Gold IL'ite

Hello all,

This thread is all about providing ideas, techniques, suggestions and a lot more on mini balcony gardens. Please feel free to post on this thread if you have or want a mini garden. If you are not on one of those options.....YOU CAN STILL POST ON THIS THREAD!!bie1

Thank you:thankyou2:

2. anupamag

anupamag Gold IL'ite

Hello all,

This thread is all about providing ideas, techniques, suggestions and a lot more on mini balcony gardens. Please feel free to post on this thread if you have or want a mini garden. If you are not on one of those options.....YOU CAN STILL POST ON THIS THREAD!!bie1

Thank you :thankyou2:

3. anupamag

anupamag Gold IL'ite

Hello all,

I am actually Sthuthi Shandilya, anupamag's DD. I am 10 years old and it was recently my birthday!:birthday

I actually have a mini garden and I live in Frankfurt, Germany. It is actually the transition between Winter and Spring. So, it is still pretty cold here in Frankfurt. But, since the weather has started to become warmer and my plants started to have green leaves, I decided to start Gardening again.

I put water and I expose my plants to mild sun constantly. But for some reason the results are bad and I get a feeling I am missing something.:thumbsdown Please let me know if I am missing something, and I will surely take your advice on it. If someone comes to plant's rescue, I would be grateful:help. My plants mean a lot to me:cry:.

Thank you a lot,
    Sthuthi Shandilya:thankyou2:

1 person likes this.
  4. hrastro

hrastro Platinum IL'ite

Do post your plant's pictures Stuthi !