1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mind and Body strike

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Anandchitra, Feb 29, 2008.

1. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Dear AC,

You should give a time limit for things to be done instead of saying I will do it today. You can say, I am going to clean the kitchen this week. That will give you an option of 7 days. You may skip it the first day, the second not more as you brain will keep reminding you about the time limit you have given to the work. Sometimes, we have to forcibly do things which we do not want to do, like, someday we feel like just sitting out but things do not permit and those days, I do the regular chores and surprise myself with a lunch out ask my colleagues to go and get some sweets and cheer myself up. We need to cheer ourselves, "strike" is a common factor yaar.

2. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Dear AC,
    When I want to get rid of the strike factor I jsut give myself sometime to strech and relax and then get on with doing it. I love shopping for trinkets, artifcial jewellery, clothes and then stuff for DH and kids so at regular intervals I let myself go and buy what I want. That kind of eases your mind and gives it the initiatibve to do the rst of the mundane chores. Too many same pinch, at this rate when we meet we will go red pinching each other. Heee Hee!!!!

3. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Priya I am taking your advice to heart and feeling better already:)

Oviya I agree with your point of view..somethings can be postponed that way no need to crowd everything and get overwhelmed.
    Mals sweetie already feeling cheered up after seeing your name only :)

Janani I too love to go shopping for trinkets and stuff..and I am sure you like window shopping and also platform shopping right ?!

4. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Dear AC,
    Platform shopping can make my day, actually Iam smiling all the time Iam there that the vendors also smile along. No prizes for guessing though, great minds think alike.What say ?

5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Anandchitra
    I know such things happen some time. the best way to get rid of this. You need a break from your daily routine.
    So my dear friend go for a holiday or go and enjoy your day outside for a day.
    Both your body and mind will come back to normal
    All the best please ask them to stop the strike so we can get our dear AC back