1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

MILs and DILs are always good

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by iyerviji, May 29, 2011.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

If mothers in law and daughters in law understand each other then they can lead a happy life. Sometimes the mother in law might say something harsh or the daughter in law might say something harsh but they must have said it when they must be suffering or irritated with something. At that time they must not have thought about it and later they might feel sorry for that. But sometimes both dont like to convey sorry to each other but they show their love in a different way.

Daughters in law are also young , they dont have experience in life so mothers in law should understand that and keep quiet. I have seen daughters in law at one time being harsh with their mothers in law and later they feel sorry and are good with them.

If mothers in law give space to them they are happy. The thing is they want to solve their own problems.

2. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Viji,

Excelant thread/topic. Our main goal should be husband's peace of mind. If you don't have peace of mind at home, good food, gym and other things are not going to make him happy or healthy. Main reason for healthy life is less stress. Stress free will be a good answer, but now a days, everyone has stress.

Mother should be concerned about the son and the same time, wife must think about his health etc. I had problems with MIL. After sometime, we talked. Both had faults. Then don't compare yourself with your husband's sister. Foe everyone their parents are the best. Same think applies to MIL too.

Life is short and unpredictable. Enjoy!!!!!
    CL

3. billybob

billybob Gold IL'ite

Problem is both MIL and DIL pamper man of the house and are in competition to win him over. Ignore the man and leave him alone he can take care of himself, everyone will be happy. Main goal is everyones peace of mind not only husbands, concentrating too much on the husband can lead to fights between MIL and DIL.

4. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Adjustments between the MILs and DILs makes life simple and easy !!
    Both should take and make the effort to keep the family going happy !!

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

CL dear thanks for your first and immediate fb. True dear husband's peace is necessary to be happy. Thank you for sharing your views dear.

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Billybob dear thank you for sharing your views. [

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sudha dear true dear adjustment is necessary between both of them which will make both to lead a very happy life. [

8. chitrajaraika

chitrajaraika Platinum IL'ite

nice thread Vijima

yes both needs understanding.lets hope for the best and have good understanding in inlaws.whenever i said good advise regarding health she wont hear it too.she mostly spends in tv and getting headache.i asked her to take rest but she wont hear it and watch tv.Manythings like that.if she understands me means i will be happy.i too trying to understand her and doing my works to her very well and get good name from her.if she understand that i am saying for her health means i am happy.lets see

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Chitra dear thanks for sharing your experience with your MIL.