1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

MIL wants me to become exactly like her!

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by icyspicy, Mar 21, 2010.

1. icyspicy

icyspicy Senior IL'ite

i need to tell u sumthing....its very shocking for me...whever i start talking to my husband abt wot is hppnig btwn us....he tell tht im fighting and start acting wierd....he always mentions divorce or getting another woman in his life...he talks abt cheating me....its mentally torturing me....he always says the same things ....i feel i cant express myself to him..when i told him im planning to work cos of the situation btwn us tht i also want some time n tht v bot wld stop fighting ...he misunderstood and told me tht im doing it out of vengence....he started telling thngs abt separation then....he started tellling abt the gold tht my paretns have...and mixes up two big situations and makes the matter big

2. icyspicy

icyspicy Senior IL'ite

Some new developments have happened since last week....after the strain btwn me and dh was over.....his behavious towards me change very much...he is sweet now...his mom is also behaving good...im kinds of confused as to so suddenly their behavious change in a day....since then my mil is asking us to plan for a kid ...i told her tht dhis not ready and she then told him not to delay further. he says ok...but when v go in the room n i ask him..he says hes not ready...im boggled tht these 2 ppl have different thins i mind or is sum other game they r playing with me....wot do u ppl think...?

3. asuitablegirl

asuitablegirl Gold IL'ite

Icy, he is basically letting his mom blabber, but sticking to what he wants to do. Good for him. He's right... your relationship is not in a place yet where you should be thinking of kids. Please read through the second to last post of yours to see what I mean...

There is no conspiracy going on, so don't keep thinking that they are constantly plotting against you. His mom said one thing, he said 'ok' just to shut her up, and in the privacy of your own room told you what he actually feels. What's so confusing about that? You and him don't have to procreate on his mom's command. She is nobody to tell you when to have a kid. Your husband isn't ready, so leave it. Not just him, but I think maturity wise, you are not ready either. Please don't pressure him for this. Sorry if I have hurt you.

4. icyspicy

icyspicy Senior IL'ite

no no im not hurt...i know u r tryingto help me out here..i was little baffles cod all these months his behaviours was withdrawn from me n as soon as his paretns r here he is behaving like the person i wanted to...i was ittle surprised by his behaviour ...that's all...things r better now...but god's grace...will keep you posted ...thats a ton! for ur help.... keep in touch ya!...cheers!