1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mil Problems Help Please . More Suggestions How Handle

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Sangeeta85, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Sangeeta85

Sangeeta85 Gold IL'ite

She first said like y late look at the time as if I did big mistake but then she immediately changed n say no u have to eat she will do both where u can't say her anything.. I told her we had bf late so it's ok she went on still have to eat early or else it will be acidic problems

2. Chocolatey

Chocolatey Gold IL'ite

@Sangeeta85.. Hi, I didn't read all of the above posts. But gone through few. I too was like you only during my initial years of marriage. Thank god I found IL. I got lots of inputs by reading the thread 'It happens only at in-laws House'. I understood their intentions and safe guarded myself from affecting. You know there are ladies who suffered more than this by in-laws.
    Here you have already received lots of advises from fellow ILites. You only have to pick them up and put in to effect. It is only in your hands to keep your sanity and only that matters first. Don't spoil your mental and physical health. Take control of the situation here after. Let go the past incidents. I know it is hard. Develop some interests and divert your mind.

Sangeeta85 likes this.
  3. Sangeeta85

Sangeeta85 Gold IL'ite

Yeah true.. I have lost many years in this thoughts...I think say do few days but again I fall back to square..

4. harinideep

harinideep Gold IL'ite

In this case i would reply i might vomit if i eat when stomach is full. See these kind of arguments r common . How much u take to heart matters. For these small things u can either argue for feeling better or just say ll try and do watever u want .
    For most questions answer ll see , dont know , dont remember , not sure etc .
    Just escapism works . My mil has scolded directly that i forget everything as i answer so . But at end of day , i want to remain sane . If i tell details , definitely i ll be probed . So andwer should be v generic and not specific and keep moving . After u answer , keep moving to your tasks .
    For these small issues if you keep worrying , then no use. U need to become strong and learn not to give too much importance to others words . Be like guys . They ll be very superficial and not emotional . If you keep on repeating , i am not so strong , you ll be like that . Come out of the thought . Think yourself as bold and proceed

Sangeeta85 and Sunshine04 like this.
  5. Sangeeta85

Sangeeta85 Gold IL'ite

Thanks.. need to learn to ignore..

6. Sangeeta85

Sangeeta85 Gold IL'ite

7. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

Imagine you were living with her permenantly:BangHead::BangHead:

8. Sangeeta85

Sangeeta85 Gold IL'ite

9. Sangeeta85