1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mil creating new set of of issues

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by icyspicy, May 26, 2010.

1. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

No babies right now !
    Icyspicy babies are a lot of work believe me . They have be fed , cleaned day in and day out. And nobody says well done ! And they also have a tendency of waking up at the crack of dawn.
    Good for you that you made the house presentable , you are learning and soon you will be a perfect housewife.
    But to be fair you are making an effort, keep up the good work !

Last edited: May 28, 2010
  2. Hiddly

Hiddly Junior IL'ite

Wow, this is heights! I can see there are genuine advisors or i should rather say true friends to guide correctly. Good on you gals to SLAP on the correct words required to let ICY know (only if she takes it in her child brain) she needs to turn HOT DIL from ICY DIL.

ICY hope this wakes you up from your brain and your innerself! I think you are mistaken that every time you post something negative about your Ilaws you will be morally supported by these gals.................but guess what they are reading all and are advising you correctly to do the right thing.

I would say SIMPLY GROW UP AND ALL WILL BE SOLVED! I pity your DH

3. Renu1999

Renu1999 Bronze IL'ite

this is the most funny thread I have ever came across in Family and relationship forum. :rotfl. I think you are the only best person to solve all your problem.

4. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Icy, first you must change your strategy even to approach IL. Bad news but that's the truth.

I know a Marwari girl. The girl is of your age group. The girl wakes up at 6:30 - 7 in the morning. She makes tea, bfast for herself and her husband and packs lunch for him. After the husband leaves to office, she does laundry, irons them and makes lunch for herself. By 6- 7 in the evening, she will make elaborate dinner. Some days it will veggie paratha, chappathi, dal and some veggie or idli sambar or some rice. Each day she comes out with some different menu.

The husband and wife are going to Pune, because her fil is getting operated. She says she must take care of her fil and will be with the inlaws for 15 days and then go to her house in Jaipur.

I have learn my kitchen lessons from her and what is that you have learnt?

Icy you had earlier posted one thread whether you must trust your husband and a one before MIL started to show true colors. Did you read all the suggestions and atleast apply 10% of them?

Divorce, children and all these issues were already addressed. You have an irresponsible husband, and you have a low self esteem and your inlaws keep barging in now and then.

Last edited: May 30, 2010
  5. icyspicy

icyspicy Senior IL'ite

u all r thinking im still the same old dil like before....not true.... i have changed completely all my ways of working and loooking after my husband and inlaws...this is wrong!..i dont complain to my husband abt his mom or what work im doing at all....why do u think 2-3 month we had a good smooth life?....cos i didnt do the things u all think i am....i dint complain v both were happy!...pls try to understand.....i know my way of putting things abt my mil might sound bad n offending...but i am just saying its nlot me who is not willing to do whaqt thewy say but when im doing all the things they say ...they add one more requirment in their system and if i am dont do it one time she creates a big issue calls her son up and complains to him abt me....she is upset the whole day with me ...i talk to her but she dosent reply back....then in the evening my dh comes and sees her upset and cos of tht he spends time with her for long till its 1 am in the monrning...i wait in the room ...cos of this v r not having a proper intimate relationship....pls try to understand my position here....I DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEM IN FOLLOWING WHAT MY INLWAS R SAYING ...I AM DOING EVERYTHING I WANT WITHOUT COMPLAINING......one day my and mil went to the park...there she wanted to talk to me....she started mentiong things of the past and started talking against my parents....i told her not to include my paretns name in whaqt we r discussing....she wanted to continue....how do i listen agains my paretns when my paretns have sacrifise their respect even till the extent of Aplogising to them to take me back home....i still didnt answer her back and let her talk but she still went and told her husband n her son ..son also talked against me....i dont think i deserve this behaviour even if i am at fault....how do i trust my husand whe i clearly herad him speak to his mom against me...she advised him ...if u dont scold her ...after our death she will make u to pieces including her parents....scold her and make her do work and send her to us for kitchen work....dont let her sleep with u untill u r sleeping....if u want to wantch movie u watch ....ask her to go and sleep....i was shocked after listening this....pls all of u dont curse me again....

6. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Icy girl, did you read my earlier post? If the ILs feel my earlier post is incorrect they would correct my ideas too.

There is no point complaining. They will not change. You must change and decide what you want to do.