Migraine Attacks In Pregnancy.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Archanaanchan, May 18, 2018.

1. cinderella06

cinderella06 Platinum IL'ite

I had nausea, I throw everything I eat this was post pregnancy. I had severe headache (not migraine) for three days. It’s constant and it dint go away. I had very good sleep and it went away. My husband looked after the baby.
    I was worrying a lot about my limited milk supply, with low energy and everything added up the headache.
    So try to sleep whenever you can. It will go away.

Archanaanchan likes this.
  2. Archanaanchan

Archanaanchan IL Hall of Fame

Thanks @sindmani .. For now I am battling only migraianes in second trimi.. I am hoping it gets better. Heart burn is a symptom of eating spicy food? Or does one get it usually in the last trimi? Just curious to know what causes it

sindmani likes this.
  3. Archanaanchan

Archanaanchan IL Hall of Fame

Thanks @cinderella06 . I hope you are doing better now. Its hard with headaches and I often worry what if I get it when I have a baby take care. The nerve pain in migraines is enough to drain you out! I am hoping that everything will be ok...

4. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

I was asked to take tums(tablet) for this. After taking tums I felt better. Heart burn was little in 2nd trimester and it got worse in my 3rd trimester. Usually it comes as baby's hair grows(I have heard from my family members and no scientific basis). Less spicy food is good when pregnant. So for heartburn symptoms we need to ask doctor and do as the doctor says.