Microsoft Technologies(ASP.NET, C#,VB.NET)

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by Madhu1, Feb 27, 2008.

1. mbindya

mbindya New IL'ite

Hi Where can I get SilverLight tutorials?And I would like to join the MCP exam group

2. vrajanya

vrajanya New IL'ite

Hi Everyone!!

I live in Indiana. I am looking for a Job in MS technologies(ASP.NET, SQL 2000/2005 etc.). I worked in India for almost 3 years,Quit my job in Aug 2007.

Got my H1B in 2008. i have finished 70-431 & 70-315 certi...

I am searching for a job from Oct 2008. but no luck...i didn't get a single call till now. i think my way of searching job is wrong...I look for jobs in Dice, monster, indeed.com.. i applied for a lot of them

I badly want to get back to Work.my confidence is all time low...i read a lot but..i don't remember anything:(

my worst fear is that i am getting used to my lazy routine of Cooking/Sleeping/Watching serials....Pls help.

if any one is going thru the same phase...We can help each other to prepare for the interviews.

Thanks in advance
    Rajanya

3. swathiv

swathiv New IL'ite

4. shiri

shiri New IL'ite

Hi leelal,

i'm interested in working on dotnetnuke.please let me know.
    i'll wait for ur reply.

Thanks
    shiri

dotnetnuke is an open developer forum in .dotnet applications. U can be part of the team to contribute so that you stay in touch with the technologies. Parallely you may also get visibility so that you can atrract new projects.

If any of you are willing to work on dotnet projects for a shortwhile using dotnetnuke cms, pls PM me or let me know. We have few requirements in this space. we can mutually be benefecial.[/quote]

5. Madhu1

Madhu1 New IL'ite

HI All,

How are you? Sundari iam most interested in joining your group to write MCP. Please let me know how we would go forward with it.
    I am planning to write the exam in 2 months. If interested let's begin ASAP.

Thank you for you suggestions, I appreciate it.

6. avs

avs New IL'ite

Hi

I am Veena.I joined this group recently.I am in Houston.I worked in (c#) dotnet for an year but sitting at home since an year.

Want to get back to work badly but lost all confidence to attend interviews please advise and also looking for someone in the same boat trying to study and getting into a job.

Thanks in advance
    Veena

7. aneesbasha

aneesbasha Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    Im currently working in .Net & C#.Net platform in Dubai & having 5+yr experience. Im planning to move US. Please let me guide me on following
    - How is current opening in US (for .net) ?
    - How should I start with?
    - Give some idea & tips
    - Provide me some job search site

-Thanks

8. avs

avs New IL'ite

Hi Rajanya,

I am in the same boat.Difference is I worked only for an year now and I am sitting @ home for an year.I am becoming lazy day by day and not reading.Please advise

Veena

9. sadaf2008

sadaf2008 New IL'ite

Hi,

Even i am trying for .net jobs and i havent got any calls....My confidence level is low and like u all even i try reading and learning and dont remember anything.....

Even i have become lazy and i would like to change that ....please advice.

10. Madhu1

Madhu1 New IL'ite

Hi all,

Even i am in the same boat. Why don't we all plan together to write the certification.

Thanks,
    Madhu