1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Methods of losing weight:

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by yams, Apr 20, 2010.

1. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

1) The best method so far I have gone through is, losing weight from diet. Control your diet and don’t finish it. This is a critical thing you should think, before you start it. What is your daily diet? Don’t decrease it too much. Just do it slowly, lessen your diet by the day. You will see the results slowly.

2) Lose weight in 2 weeks: this is a simple way to lose weight, and it works. Wake up early in the morning, brush you teeth and drink a glass of water. In the water put one teaspoon of honey and one lemon half cut. Just drink it and the go to toilet. Then go to a walk not to far, just about one kilometer, that’s it. It is really simple, and easy way to lose weight, and am telling you, my friend has already lost a lot of weight by this method.

3) Stop eating oily food, too much oil is the worst thing you can have if you are anything around a decent health conscious person.

4) What next, exercise! Right, but it is not the easiest to do. And if you are thinking about weight exercise, you are wrong. You have to do aerobics, and for that you need better shoes, as you have to jump a lot, and if you don’t wear proper shoes and do jumping, you may develop some other problems regarding your muscles and bones. Jump and hop, sort of exercise, but you need a trainer to guide you through.

5) Yoga, but then you will have to read other articles on yoga, and always have a yoga trainer with you when you do yoga.

6) If you are gaining a lot of weight, in some quick time, get a thyroid test, you may have a mal-function in your thyroid gland, this disease is not curable and it’s not a big deal, you have to take some medicines, and it will be all right. Stop eating the mediations and your weight will again start to rise, and with it other problems will also rise. So go to a doctor and tell him that you want to do a thyroid test, and insist him to refer for that test. Read more articles to know about this thyroid more, and believe me, thyroid is a major reason why people gain a lot of weight.

7) After a meal, say lunch, take a slow walk, or roam about here and there, but don’t sleep. After any meal for about one hour, don’t take go to sleep. This will help you a lot. In case you want to gain weight you can sleep after any meal. Specially after lunch if you sleep for about 2 hours atleast, you will gain quick weight, good for those of you who wants to gain instant weight, and for those who wants to lose weight, don’t sleep after meals.

8) Take proper bath daily, these things are good for health, and moreover take bath in cold water; this will also help in losing weight. Now you may be thinking how taking a bath helps losing weight, actually some glands work well when we take daily bath, some hormones are there for regulation of over weight, so this is also not a bad idea to follow, after all taking bath daily is not bad either.:thumbsup

1 person likes this.

2. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Thanks Yamini for all the nice tips.Most of the tips are easy to follow:thumbsup

3. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for the tips,Yamini!It seems to be easy and motivating.Let me try it out.

Looks like you are on a mission to clean the earth.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl.Just kidding!

4. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

thanks for your feedback dear!!!! i do search for easier ways for my friends!:thumbsup

5. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

thanks dear!!!

yes ofcourse let me try my part na????:biglaugh
    :biglaugh:biglaugh

6. laamadhura

laamadhura New IL'ite

Hai Yams,

All the tips are very useful and can be easily done....But your words,'take bath daily' made me laugh aloud.Do you really think that there are people who really don't take bath daily in this summer???:rotfl

Do continue your tips...
    Love,
    Madhu.

7. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

thanks dear!!!!!
    but wont there be atleast 1 in 10????????:biglaugh:biglaugh:biglaugh
    let it be for them!!!

8. butterbaby

butterbaby Senior IL'ite

Hiii Yamini,

I seriously agree that bathing does have an impact on weight gain especially bathing in hot water. I did feel slight weight gain when bathing in hot water. Again, the honey+lemon drink in the morning is extremely useful in maintaining a glowing complexion as well as a steady weight.

Thanks Yamini,:thumbsupsuperb tips. These may seem trivial issues but they need utmost attention.

Take care
    :cheers:wave
    Regards,
    ButterBaby:coffee

9. yams

yams Platinum IL'ite

thanks for your sweet feedback dear!:cheers

10. sweetpriya

sweetpriya New IL'ite

Thanks...these are very useful tips