1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Methi seeds Water....Help Me!!!

Discussion in 'Indian Diet & Nutrition' started by chocogal26, May 30, 2015.

1. chocogal26

chocogal26 Platinum IL'ite

water of methi seeds soaked overnight (now after I read many IL pcod sufferers taking this to regulate their hormone

Hello IL's....I read some where.

Methi seeds water helps to regulate hormones.
    Methi seeds helps to reduce weight.

But i don't know how to to take methi seeds in the morning?

Q.1 Soak it/ drain it or take it with seeds?

2. subashini07

subashini07 Silver IL'ite

@Chocogal26 : Methi seeds balance your hormones and It may also help lower cholesterol, aid weight loss.
    Just soak a teaspoon in water or buttermilk and have in empty stomach not to discard the seeds.

3. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

just drink the soaked water and eat the seeds

1 person likes this.
  4. chocogal26

chocogal26 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Suhasini....

Thanks JGVR....

5. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

@chocogal

I used to have mix methi powder (readymate from store ) with warm water and have it ... Not sure if its ok to have it in powder form but stop it due to one benefit that i dont want to happen

Whats is the purpose of taking it ? if its for weight loss than one of the side effect of taking methi is enlargement of Br**st size (Info from google )...

PS: Not sure if we can take it in powder form ..Nor did i take it for long time to comment on benefit or side effects

1 person likes this.
  6. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

It's true @SGA that does the other benefit too :) that's the reason I also didn't take it knowing that it helps in weight loss.

@chocogal @SGA You can take in powder form but the water in soaked form is more helpful as far as i know.

7. previ

previ Senior IL'ite

I knew that methi seeds help a lactating woman but I seriously wasn't aware that it increases the size of br***t too. I don't bother about weight loss but I'd be pleasantly surprised if it actually managed to increase my size! :)

8. radv

radv Gold IL'ite

I started to drink methi seed water to (1) control high sugar in blood and (2) to control high colester. I will soak a teaspoon of methi seeds in 4-5 tablespoons of water in the night and will drink water on empty stomach in the morning. Within first week itself my blood sugar came down to normal level. And within 15 days I started to loose belly fat.

And yes, sometime I will keep the soaked methi seeds to sprout and add to other salad ingredients. After sprouting methi seeds do not taste bitter!

9. rushtha

rushtha New IL'ite

when i was taking this seeds i was smelling bad. so stopped taking it. I was taking just the seeds on empty stomach.