1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Methi Seeds Diabetes Question ?

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by aartiangels, Nov 23, 2012.

1. aartiangels

aartiangels Silver IL'ite

My mother has diabetes. I have asked her to soak methi seeds in water overnight and drink the water in morning. I wanted to ask how many days should she continue taking this ? and after how many days will the result start showing ?

2. Sindhurak

Sindhurak Platinum IL'ite

She have to eat the methi seeds also along by drinking the water..
    And this is to control the sugar level in the blood.. Its good to continue daily for sugar patients by adding it as a daily routine..
    Or else If her sugar level came under control she can stop this, and can start when the level is up again

1 person likes this.
  3. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Methi seeds are very helpful to bring down the sugar level. A couple of relatives with sugar problem follow this tip everyday and have made it a part of their daily routine. Just swallow half teaspooon of methi seeds with water on an empty stomach everyday

4. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

Aartiangels, since your mom is diagnosed diabetic then she have to continue with medicines and methi seeds longgg time in her life.. may be life long.. as diabetes is metabolism problem. Regular walking, proper diet and few more precaution prevents it to become serious. If this is beginning then dont neglect it.