1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Merecedes Stuffed Pets And Old Tricks

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Mercedes Stuffed pets and old tricks

A Mercedes driven rashly by an underage kid, killed a man in Delhi a few days back.

Delhi Hit-And-Run Driver Turns 18. Punish Him As Adult, Says Grieving Father

The boy a few days short of his 18th birthday, took his friends for a drive to celebrate the end of the 12th board exams, and hit this chap, killing him instantly.He was caught, and released on bail in a few hours.

And in 2 days the boy turned 18. As a jevunile, his maximum punishment is 2 years, and if he had murdered someone, 3 years. But as an adult, the punishment for murder would be death , and for rash driving, at least 7 years or so. Good luck that he was below age.

Doe sthis give ideas to boys under 18 to go drive adult cars, kill adults , but be let off as kids?it seems the boy is a repeat offender, he has been involved in previous accidents too. The parents are to blame, for allowing the kid to drive, when he is not supposed to.

I have seen parents of chil;dren around 10, proudly boasting that their son or daughter can drive a car , and a two wheeler too, and that too without helmet. If that kid dies in a road accident, they blame it on God, but not on themselves.

My Dad made me turn 21, which was the legal age then, before he allowed me to join first a driving school, getting a licence, then getting practice on empty roads with a driver, before I was able to drive by myself. And I in turn made sure my daughters turned 18, which was then legal, then taught them and told them to drive.

I used to get angry with Dad, for being so strict when my underage friends were driving. One day he explained, that following laws is necessary. Giving a 100 bribe to a policeman is not the solution. If yr driving licence has expired, or if u are underage, the car insurance wont pay a penny for damage to the car, or to the other person whom we have hit, as also the LIC insurance will refuse to pay for death, bcs the driver was in the wrong. Many decades later it sank in.

The father must be punished along with the son, both to be put behind bars, for the message to reach other parents.

Panama Papers Firms loved Jame Bond Films

Seems many firms of the panama papers had the names of James Bond Films. Some names are

Goldfinger, Skyfall,Golden Eye,MoonRaker,Spectre and Blofield. Seems the Bank owners were all fans of James bond eh !

Govt old Trick to Rein in Early Leavers

Government's old trick to rein in early leavers - Times of India?

In Jaipur Government offices, the Government has put in boards at the exit doors, which say “ Your time to go has not yet come.You are being watched through CCTV cameras”

So it seems the employees who were about to go earlier, now get scared and stay back in their seats.So now u will find all employees at their seats till the closing time, which was not the case earlier.

The employees are peeved, they think this is a dirty trick.of course there are no cameras around, but they cant be sure eh !

I think the idea is good, and they should put these boards even at walls where people Pee, and tell them if they don’t zip up, they will be on air in the evening, when the world can see them in their glory !!!!

For these owners , Pets live Forever

For these owners, pets live forever - Times of India

Some pet woners love their pets too much. After their deaths they get them to a taxidermist, who takes out the insides, for cremation, and skins the pet, and stuffs it , so that it looks real, and u can take it home.

It looks real, and one guys wife left him,. Bcs he loved his pet. Now , wife gone , pet gone, but he got his pet stuffed, and does not miss the wife.

I was wondering about humans. What if u take yr loved one to the person, who will give u the insides in a drum to go cremate, alld one in front of u, and then stuff the skin, so u can have the person sitting in the living room as though he is alive, u can talk to it also.

Well I have seen marble statues of the loved ones of people, looking so very real. I think they would be a better bet, than a stuffed grandpa or grandma eh !

Me, I don’t want tobe stuffed.HAHA

I just want to go quietly , without a fuss. For I know I will be back soon.

HAHA

Have a great weekend ladies and gentlemen.

KAMAL MAHTANI

A Sindhi went to a dentist for tooth extraction and first enquired about cost

Dentist said 1200 , the Sindhi thought it was too much.

After some thought, he asked about cheaper methods.

Sindhi said ok Dr, do it without anesthesia.

The dentist removed the tooth without

and during the entire procedure the Sindhi sat quietly, even smiling a little.

The dentist was not only surprised but was quite impressed and said
    I have never seen such a brave patient like you. I don't even want my fees

, here, instead take this Rs.500 as a reward,

you've taught me such a powerful lesson today about mastering one's pain and feelings !!

In the evening he met his fellow dentists and told everyone about his amazing Sindhi patient.

Out of all doctors, one doctor jumped up and shouted that ×%#@ Sindhi first came to me,

I gave him anesthesia and asked him to wait outside for half an hour !

After half an hour when I called him he had left !!!!

Our judicial system

A cow was running away from the jungle. ..
    An elephant stopped the cow and asked the reason behind the panic..

Cow said : "government had ordered to catch all the buffaloes in the jungle"

Elephant asked: "but you are a cow, why are you running ??
    Cow said: " I know I am cow , but if they catch me ,

it will take 20 years to prove that I am a cow not a buffalo. ...!

Elephant also started running with the cow....

A signboard outside a restaurant read "eat as much as you can, your grand children will pay the Bill

A man entered the restaurant and ate as he could, got a toothpick and was relaxing when the waiter gave him the bill

He laughed and pointed to the signboard, don't you see, "only my grandchildren will pay"

The waiter replied, "This is not your bill, it's your grandfather's Bill"........the man fainted....

satchitananda likes this.

2. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

Again a nice snippet kamalji. S accident are happen end due rash driving by the young fellows who are under 18 only. Tgye are thinking that is joke n fun but leads to death.
    Police have to be more strict n they need to keep speed limits.

N that cow story is amazing. Sindhi is super.

Viswamitra likes this.
  3. Amica

Amica IL Hall of Fame

I read the father was arrested. Is that true?

4. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

I think it is safer to stuff dead pets than dead wives. Imagine Someone who has his wife staring at him even after her death. He will get nightmares, hallucinations and end up being bonkers.

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vani,
    Releived to have the first comment, and a nioce one from u.
    Kids must not be allowed. Do u know in singapore , a person has to give his age id when he goes to buy alcholol. A kid below 21 cannot purchase alcholol.The laws are strict there. The same must be here. The father too has to take the blame, and this boy is a serial offender. Both must be punished, for both are guilty.

Regards
    kamal

shyamala1234 and vani098 like this.
  6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Amica,
    Father arrested, released on bail. the kid in custody. Father is responsible, for the son has made accidents many time before too. What will a kid like this grow up to ? Aggressive kids, they did not bother to take the injured to hosptial, they ran way after making calls to their parents.

This proves to the kids, that money and influence will buy them anything in life, and human life of another is useless. Shame on these kids and their parents.

Regards

kamal

Amica and shyamala1234 like this.
  7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balaji,

Yes , imagine yr dead wuife staring at u.HAHA

Regards
    kamal

8. vani098

vani098 IL Hall of Fame

S this rule should come here also.

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

yes vani agreed.
    law and order is necessary, and laws must apply to rich and poor alike, as in Singapore only then u will have a country worth living in.

vani098 likes this.
  10. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Kamalji,

You are the only one who can cover four different news items into one snippet so eloquently.

It is irresponsible of the parents to give the car keys to the children below 18 years. I wish every father is like yours. They are the ones for endangering the life of their children besides others.

Panama Papers has just started impacting the world and we are going to see a lot more impact going forward. Setting up so many companies in a remote island deserves an award.

It is a great idea to tell the employees that they are being watched. It is a shame that people won't work the time they were supposed to work for the salary paid to them. It is unfortunate that they should be forced instead of them doing it voluntarily for what they get paid.

I don't like stuffing either whether it is an animal or human. If anyone had to go, so be it and it is God's will. We are going to be back soon with a fresh body to fulfill our wishes again.

Viswa