1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Mental Peace

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by iman, May 19, 2010.

1. iman

iman Senior IL'ite

Dear friends,
    Pls give me some advice to gain my mental peace.

Last edited: May 20, 2010

2. b86monica

b86monica New IL'ite

Iman,

I really feel sorry for your situation. But it’s difficult to analyse your situation as you have not given more details about you and your married life.
    You said that ''It's our 2nd marriage' and told only about your husband's past and his kids...what about you? Is this your second marriage? If he loves his kids then what is the reason for him being with you and leaving the kids with his first wife.

First you need to find the reason as why he is pushing you away and treating indifferently.

3. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

iman, v sorry to hear about a sad second inning.

you need to have a face to face talk with your husband, I dont say heart to heart cos both of you are disconnected.
    You need to tell him that the second marriage was to get a companion and what all are you missing in life. Talk to him about your fears and loniliness only he can tell what he wants from this marriage.

4. iman

iman Senior IL'ite

Thank you b86Monica and Shilpama for your reply.

B86Monica,

Mine is also second marriage as that boy was impotent. then after 5-6 years of gap i married to this man. and he has given divorced to his first wife but offcourse he loves his kids more than anything.

ShilpaMa,

How to talk as he just make it fun or don't reply me sincerly or will say you are here to cook for me
    He makes me so afraid that before talking to him i have to think twice and if sometime I talk its like I am putting foot on my mouth.. and last i feel sorry and pity for myself.

5. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

Iman try to tell him that this was a pattern of past where a remarriage was done to hire a cook and nanny for kids.. however today one can see a better half even in next marriage... and what shall be needed so that requirement of either spouse is being met.
    Pls gather some courage to speak these few lines, instead of spending few more years in an undesired relationship. Fear is a game of mind, if you let people traumatise you, they will.