Menstural Cycle - Pls pass it to all your female friends

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by gisjul, Feb 26, 2008.

1. gisjul

gisjul Senior IL'ite

Recently this past week, my cousin Nicole Dishuk (age 31...newly graduated
    <TT>student with a doctoral degree about to start her new career as a</TT>
    <TT>Doctor...) was flown into a nearby hospital, because she passed out.</TT>
    <TT>They found a blood clot in her neck, and immediately took her by helicopter</TT>
    <TT>to the ER to operate. By the time they removed the right half of her skull</TT>
    <TT>to relieve the pressure on her brain; the clot had spread to her brain</TT>
    <TT>causing severe damage.</TT>
    <TT>Since last Wednesday night, she was battling... they induced her into a</TT>
    <TT>coma to stop the blood flow, they operated 3 times... Finally, they said</TT>
    <TT>there was nothing left that they could do... they found multiple clots in</TT>
    <TT>the left side of her brain... the swelling wouldn't stop, and she was on</TT>
    <TT>life support...</TT>
    <TT>She died at 4:30 yesterday. She leaves behind a husband, a 2yr old <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = ST1 /><ST1:pLACE w:st="on"><ST1:CITY w:st="on">Brandon</ST1:CITY></ST1:pLACE></TT>
    <TT>and a 4yr old Justin... The CAUSE of DEATH - they found was a birth control</TT>
    <TT>she was taking that allows you to only have your period 3 times a</TT>
    <TT>year...They said it interrupts life's menstrual cycle, and although it is</TT>
    <TT>FDA approved... shouldn't be - So to the women in my address book - I ask</TT>
    <TT>you to boycott this product & deal with your period once a month - so you</TT>
    <TT>can live the rest of the months that your life has in store for you.</TT>
    <TT>*Please send this to every woman you know - you may save someone's life...</TT>
    <TT>Remember, you have a CYCLE for a reason!</TT>
    <TT>The name of this new birth control pill is LYBREL . If you go to</TT>
    <TT>Lybrel.com http://lybrel.com /, you will find atleast 26 pages of</TT>
    <TT>information regarding this drug.</TT>
    <TT>The second birth control pill is, SEASONIQUE . If you go to the website</TT>
    <TT>of, Seasonique.com http://seasonique.com /, you will find 43 pages of</TT>
    <TT>The warnings and side effects regarding both pills are horrible. Please,</TT>
    <TT>please forward this information to as many daughters, co-workers,</TT>
    <TT>friends and relatives. Several lives have already been changed.</TT> <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O />

2. gisjul

gisjul Senior IL'ite

Menstural Cycle - and a birth control pills

Menstural Cycle - and a birth control pills

Recently this past week, my cousin Nicole Dishuk (age 31...newly graduated
    <TT>student with a doctoral degree about to start her new career as a</TT>
    <TT>Doctor...) was flown into a nearby hospital, because she passed out.</TT>
    <TT>They found a blood clot in her neck, and immediately took her by helicopter</TT>
    <TT>to the ER to operate. By the time they removed the right half of her skull</TT>
    <TT>to relieve the pressure on her brain; the clot had spread to her brain</TT>
    <TT>causing severe damage.</TT>
    <TT>Since last Wednesday night, she was battling... they induced her into a</TT>
    <TT>coma to stop the blood flow, they operated 3 times... Finally, they said</TT>
    <TT>there was nothing left that they could do... they found multiple clots in</TT>
    <TT>the left side of her brain... the swelling wouldn't stop, and she was on</TT>
    <TT>life support...</TT>
    <TT>She died at 4:30 yesterday. She leaves behind a husband, a 2yr old <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = ST1 /><ST1:pLACE w:st="on"><ST1:CITY w:st="on">Brandon</ST1:CITY></ST1:pLACE></TT>
    <TT>and a 4yr old Justin... The CAUSE of DEATH - they found was a birth control</TT>
    <TT>she was taking that allows you to only have your period 3 times a</TT>
    <TT>year...They said it interrupts life's menstrual cycle, and although it is</TT>
    <TT>FDA approved... shouldn't be - So to the women in my address book - I ask</TT>
    <TT>you to boycott this product & deal with your period once a month - so you</TT>
    <TT>can live the rest of the months that your life has in store for you.</TT>
    <TT>*Please send this to every woman you know - you may save someone's life...</TT>
    <TT>Remember, you have a CYCLE for a reason!</TT>
    <TT>The name of this new birth control pill is LYBREL . If you go to</TT>
    <TT>Lybrel.com http://lybrel.com /, you will find atleast 26 pages of</TT>
    <TT>The second birth control pill is, SEASONIQUE . If you go to the website</TT>
    <TT>of, Seasonique.com http://seasonique.com /, you will find 43 pages of</TT>
    <TT>The warnings and side effects regarding both pills are horrible. Please,</TT>
    <TT>please forward this information to as many daughters, co-workers,</TT>
    <TT>friends and relatives. Several lives have already been changed.</TT> <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O />

regards,
    gisjul.

3. anooch

anooch Bronze IL'ite

Re: Menstural Cycle - and a birth control pills

Hi Gisjul! i am so sorry for your cousin and thank you for that informative post which is very important for every woman to know not to interrupt the nature's given thing... i will forward this to all my frens...

4. Shilpa77

Shilpa77 Senior IL'ite

OMG!!, that must be shocking to you and the family. I know it is dangerous to use BCPs but some docs prescribe just to jump start periods and help pregnancy.

5. gisjul

gisjul Senior IL'ite

oooooopsss..
    i forgot to mention she is not my cousin..
    this is one of the forwarded email i recieved and by mistake i forgot to edit the word my cousin from that as it is a chain mail i got and im just passing it for awareness.

regards,
    gisjul

6. Sumaticg

Sumaticg Senior IL'ite

Shocking but Informative thanks a lot . LEt us save few more