1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Menstrual cups???

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by silver2010, Nov 8, 2010.

1. mickeymini

mickeymini Gold IL'ite

Hi friends thanks for the information. But can you please tell me if it is easy to use, i mean to ask, like when we start is it very difficult for us to follow the instructions or is it easy to use? When we buy it for so much money then we must be knowing as to how to use it. If not, then it will be a huge waste.And if we use it improperly will it lead to problems?:hide:

2. RathikaRaju

RathikaRaju New IL'ite

I'm using the SHECUP for two years now. It was a fantastic experience... Amazing product!...

I'm surprised this product and this method of hygiene are not being popularised in India. Two years before I came to know about it then I decided to buy the menstrual cup. But I had a lot of confusion because so many brands are available in India. Since I don't know about those brands, I started to read a lot of articles and reviews about it. Almost all reviews were positive about SheCup. Then I was able to understand the value of this product. Finally, I found Google and bought a Menstrual SheCup online from Shycart.com. It won't be exaggerating if I say I have found freedom in the real sense.

In the last TWO years, I've been able to do everything like jogging, swimming, bike riding and yoga during my periods. It was an unbelievable experience to use SheCup because of its super quality which is very soft, no leakage environment-friendly and cleaning is very easy. Freedom from sleepless nights, constant changing, discomfort and spotting, expensive pads!

The SheCup is the best and better alternative to pads for those who lead an active lifestyle. I have never been able to do this before because of my problem is heavy periods of first five days. I am happy and contributing to the environment because of sanitary pads are not properly disposed of in the garbage even if we segregate the garbage at our end. There is a learning curve involved and it would be best if first-time users use a SheCup or Divacup. It is softer than other Menstrual cups.

Menstrual Cup - SHECUP

[​IMG]

Thanks. :)