1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Men Are Smart, Women Not Smart

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sureshmiyer, May 20, 2010.

1. Pomegranite

Pomegranite Bronze IL'ite

I was a bit shocked when I read this.
    At first I thought that it was a joke, but even joking it is pretty offensive.
    This is an Indus LADIES forum...what the heck?!
    How rude would it be if I posted how all men should be castrated at birth on a mens forum?
    Thats how rude this is.
    Good grief!

2. sureshmiyer

sureshmiyer Silver IL'ite

thanks for your detailed comments

Even in this century Men think Women are good for home and reproduction only. And that is the saddest part. Soon women will prove men wrong

regards
    suresh

3. sureshmiyer

hi

thanks for your straightforward comments
    I never joke and have written this in all seriousness.
    Because, come what may, this is what even educated men think of women.
    Even though I may have written it, I certainly feel that the society which respects women will only evolve into a healthy one.

regards
    suresh

4. kolli143

kolli143 Senior IL'ite

It is indeed shocking to see this kind of blog on a woman oriented forum. I should say that this is very rude sarcasm.

Everything said and done, at the end of the day, there stands a loving family and home behind every successful MAN. And that home is made by a WOMAN. Without a woman's inspiration and love, man is null and empty.

5. sureshmiyer

thanks for your comments

I agree with you

regards
    suresh

6. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Hi Suresh,
    Happened to read this blog by chance, in fact after clicking on the link provided by you in your latest blog-
    A matter of perspective!

As you rightly said in that,it IS INDEED funny that a provocative blog which makes no sense garners maximum attention whereas, a thought provoking blog which should be encouraged garners least attention.
    But then I am no different from others and so clicked on the 1st link and am yet to read about the farmer's plight!
    In short- about this blog on ' Men are smart, women not smart'-
    My view-
    Women are directors, men are actors!
    Love
    Malathi

7. sureshmiyer

Thanks for your comments

cheers
    suresh

8. linaanup

linaanup Junior IL'ite

I think bringing the topic" Who is superior man or woman" to this discussion table is so silly.Its a universal fact that both have different responsibilities, strength and weakness. Both are different as two different individual catogories grouped together.I find it a bit confused when the writer itself agrees to the difference in opinions to his views.The bottom line is a men are women are two sides of a coin and individual smartness stands nowhhere as long as they compliment each other for the good of their family!!

9. linaanup

linaanup Junior IL'ite

I think bringing the topic" Who is superior man or woman" to this discussion table is so silly:crazy.Its a universal fact that both have different responsibilities, strength and weakness. Both are different as two different individual catogories grouped together.I find it a bit confusing :spinwhen the writer himself agrees to the difference in opinions to his views.The bottom line is a man arnd woman are two sides of a coin and individual smartness stands nowhhere as long as they compliment each other for the good of their family!!:thumbsup

10. sureshmiyer

ya, dear

I acted smart
    but ended up trying to wriggle out of the tight spot I found amidst all the smarter bloggers commenting around

:bonk

cheers
    suresh