1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Men Are Smart, Women Not Smart

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sureshmiyer, May 20, 2010.

1. sureshmiyer

sureshmiyer Silver IL'ite

thanks for your comments

cheers
    suresh

2. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Hello

This is the first blog of you, I have read and immediately understood that you should be a male. You showed us your male E_o.

The day, when men start re-production and monthly physical changes,
    The day, when women's gothra is adapted by men,
    The day, when husbands move with wife and her parents,
    The day, when a safe and protective living, where a woman can walk alone in the mid of night without fear of men is guaranteed......... as Mahatma Gandhi wished:-

WOMEN will be MUCH MUCH SMARTER than the MEN.

With all the advantages on Men's side and disadvantages on women's side, Women are still in the race. Whereas if it is the otherway, we may need a binocular to locate men.

3. sureshmiyer

Sorry to have hurt you
    Just posted the blog for argument sake
    And there was a little bit of sarcasm behind what I said.

Ya, as you said it can be written only by me, a male due to my male ego.

Thanks for your quote on Mahatma Gandhi, my Idol.

This is my 21st blog. I have written various other sensible blogs. You can go through it.

Regards
    Suresh

4. sowmyapbhat

sowmyapbhat Senior IL'ite

Sir,

This is equivalent to claiming that the British were smarter than us because they ruled us while we couldn't rule them.

Similarly, it is like arguing for the caste system in India - that the higher castes have proved their intelligence by bagging top positions while the others haven't.

I don't know if your post is meant to be in jest or in total seriousness, but your stand on 'smartness' is certainly dubious.

Those who were stronger would naturally oppress the weak, and you claim that the weak were meant to be so?

5. sureshmiyer

thanks for your comments

I certainly agree with you

regards
    suresh

6. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Dear Suresh

Thanks for your reply. I will definitely read your other blogs leisurely sometime.

Now you dont have to say sorry to me..... What is meant in my reply was that the priorities are different for men from women, naturally that makes them move to top posts when the other matters are taken care of by their devoted and dedicated wives who have kept their academic/curriculum/corporate preferences beside to be with their so called husband (men). This allowance we gave men turn them to smart cookies IMO.

7. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

Wow! sowmya I love those lines!:)

8. sureshmiyer

that was a lovely argument by sowmya

cheers
    suresh

9. sureshmiyer

thanks for your informed views on the above matter

regards
    suresh

10. sonachand

sonachand New IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]
    DEAR SIR,
    U seem like a educated person, and I am surprised that you should have such a feeling abt the opp sex. You really want a debate or your ego got good k--k by some women to give u such a thought. Or you are a CHAUVNIST:rant:rant. What are you?

Anyways, Smartness, Or worldly wise, Or IQ is not something that totallly comes by birth. God created man and women, ( or rather boy and girl) and has given them equal amount of SMARTNESS. Time passes and a child grows from boy to man Or girl to women, The SMARTNESS grows. In India a girl is still a burden for her parents. Right from her birth the 1st thought that comes to girls parents is just to ger her married. Right from day 1. Its not as if men is more intelligent/ smart and women is not. Its man gets his opportunitis to show his smartness and women is either not given any opportunities or nobody is ready to see and appreciate her smartness. She is asked to show her smartness only at home or kitchen. Some girls are not even allowed to take jobs or allowed to work as per their liking.Only steriotype jobs are given to them.
    some women after marriage are not even allowed to take ther much deserved promotions, for promotions means extra job responsilibity. So that is where the smartness of a girl or a women is restricted.

So further a women smartely take only 1 job in hand that is to manage the Complete HOME FRONT and shows her smartness there. In near future more and more womens are / will be proving their smartness gradually.
    IF I may say Women are more smarter then men would not be wrong. They can handel both home and jobs it they have to . They have to work very hard to prove themselves than a man. This world is lot easy place for a Man than a Woman.

Even in this century Men like you think Women are good for home and reproduction only.

Sona:thumbsup:-)
    [/JUSTIFY]