1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Men Are Smart, Women Not Smart

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by sureshmiyer, May 20, 2010.

1. sureshmiyer

sureshmiyer Silver IL'ite

I would not enter into the debate whether women have lesser IQ than men or not.

However, I would definitely like to say that men are smarter than women.

If you take animals, fishes, birds or insects, you would find that the female occupies a dominant position due to their reproductive powers. They choose their partners and call the shots. Take ants and bees, the queen bee or the queen among the ants are the most powerful and smartest. The male ants just follow like dumb nothings and act as per the orders of the Queen. Perhaps, Nature has made the female species much smarter and powerful due to their reproductive ability.

But not in the case of humans. In humans, men dictate and choose their partners. Only humans do Sex as a matter of pleasure and not just for procreation. Women have been restricted to playing supporting roles. That is why Kings and Emperors always had many wives. If we look at World History, we would find only Men defining the rules of Society. Women were seen as merely followers, or it did not matter much whether they played any role or not. There may be exceptions, but certainly the supremacy of men in dictating World History itself proves that men were smarter than women.

A scientist has claimed that men are smarter than women. Men outnumber women in winning Nobel prizes.

Women are the best managers at a micro scale. But at a macro level, men are the smart ones.

You will always find women as the best when she cooks at home. But men can handle it better at Marriages and restaurants.

A woman is the best manager of finances at home, but her husband is the best when it comes to run a Company.

That is why, you find majority of CEOs are men and they successfully run companies on a global scale. But their wives handle it better when it comes to their respective homes.

There are exceptions, but then majority are men.

Girls get better grades in schools than boys, but it is surprising that at the higher level, men outnumber women. Where do the girls with better grades vanish then?

In rare cases, when women do reach the higher levels in any field, their success is limited and they hand over the baton to a male when they retire.

Physically too, men are much stronger than women.

That is why you may never see a woman break Usain Bolt's world record in 100 metres at any point of time.

My blog may not go down well with women, but then they will have to prove my facts wrong.

In Parliament, women are demanding 33% reservation from men, rather than coming to power through their own skill.

Sorry women, for the moment, I would like to say Men are indeed smarter than Women.
    I would be happy if I am proved wrong.

2. jananirbk

jananirbk Senior IL'ite

Dear Sir!!

I am a great admirer of your blogs and writings!!! :bowdownAnd now, I would like to convey my view points on this topic!! :cheers

You said it right!! At a macro level, men are smarter than women. While women pick up small fights at home, it is history that mostly men start wars!! If starting wars is a smart thing, then men are smarter than women!!

As you said, women are of weaker sex!! Because of that women have been manipulated!! and we are just contented with the perks come with it and not fighting for more!!

Does having many wives is a smart thing? :hide: I do not think so!! Women are deep and inquistive thinkers and we know the problems involved with having more than one spouse!! But, men learn wisdom by suffering only!! :)

Men do not care for their home, children, and elders, as women do!! So they are concentrating on their career and personal growth and obviously they are climbing the corporate ladder faster than women!! But for us, home and health of family members are important than our own. So there is nothing so spectacular that men are majority of CEOs!!

Reservation is for those who are denied opportunities!!! Women lack opportunity as many girls are not allowed to study as they are expected to take care of their home and have to sacrifice their study for their brothers!!

Men are filling the top business and political positions because those are their goals, winning the "bread-winning positions", and most of the women prefer to stay at home with children. The goals differ from person to person and can we call men smarter than women because of this? Men and women have different strengths and better at different things, who we cannot compare!!

Lastly, we all know "The fittest will survive" and I read somewhere that "Y chromosomes are shrinking" and men are headed towards extinction. So, fittest is obviously the smartest, isn't it sir?

Regards,
    Janani Natarajan

3. sureshmiyer

Hi janani

thanks for understanding the sarcasm behind my blog. You are really smart :)

thanks a lot for your comments which I totally agree.

regards
    suresh

4. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Dear friend

men r smarter than women is ur point.how does this smartness come.are they born as best administrators,best cook,best sportsman,or whatever they may be.a MOTHER creates all these personalities.so smartness comes from women to men.this is my opinion and don't know to write elaborately.

regards
    rukmani

5. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Hello,
    Very well written. Women are smarter to let you have a higher hand in outside of the house like job politics etc. So that we don't have to deal with all pressures, problems etc, but enjoy the success of their spouse. hahaha!!!!!

Because of women take care of the daily family life, men get to do the powerful jobs. Everyone knows that including you. Good day!!!!

Peace Be With you.

6. sureshmiyer

Thanks rukmani for your comments

well, I agree with you.
    Hats off to the MOTHER.
    you have written short but apt

cheers
    suresh

7. sureshmiyer

thanks for your comments

and your wishes for peace

cheers
    suresh

8. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

Suresh ji,

Surely a post that provokes a reply :)

Well you have stopped thinking beyond a particular time frame. Well I would like to point out few examples.

The woman heading ICICI was the one who saved the sinking ship if you go through the recent past within a couple of years, the biocon lady Kiran MAjumdar shaw.

Lets take women of your times too. First indian Lady doc tor - Muthulaksmi and the one who had made every head turn by the test tube baby "Kamala Selvaraj". The ones who are successfully making many a man run for safety in politics - Jayalalitha, Mayawati, SoniaGandhi and many more.Remember Annie Besant? Remember the Holy mother of Arvindhashram?

And one more name that would be a proper response to you"Mother Teresa" :)

And Please do check the organisation chart of many It majors, you can see Ladies climbing to the top gradually but certainly .

Additonal info : 5 out of 8 in my team at office are ladies! :)

And yes men are smart - for they were able to identify us and able to accept that we would be very much suited for the business :)

Thanks for the post! I got a chance to point out some imminent ladies who have achieved and proved for the womankind! :)

9. sureshmiyer

thanks for your comments

regards
    suresh

10. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sir,

An interesting write up on an all the more interesting and ever-questionable topic!

Before I say anything, I'd rather appreciate your effort for tickling women's ego:rant

Statistics is a good representative of facts, if the samples chosen are unbiased and not subjected to any preconditions and if-thens. But in most of the cases (if not all), the society makes the samples corrupt and hardly we have enough data to prove you wrong:bonk!!!

Nevertheless a good post indeed.

Regards