1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Men And Their Gadgets

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by YoGirl, Dec 11, 2016.

1. YoGirl

YoGirl Gold IL'ite

I came across the following advertisement about breast pump. Couldnt hold myself thinking, how men would use gadgets and get things done, whereas most women stick to old and manual processes to get basic things done.

Watch below at your own risk(alone and not on office desktop)... not a virus, but a youtube video

guesshoo and ChennaiExpress like this.

2. YoGirl

YoGirl Gold IL'ite

I still use old style broom(and not vaccum cleaner),water mug(and not water pipe) to sprinkle water in the verandah, etc.. and here my husband uses electric tooth brush, vaccum cleaner to clean few grains of rice on floor(he is even serious about buying iRobot floor cleaner), automatic car washing stores, dishwasher, kindle(after having smart phone,ipad, macbook), electronic drill for putting even the smallest of nail into the wall..

Sometimes, i am amazed as to how I stared off using manual breast pump, then semi-automatic pump...and then fully automatic breast pump when I had my kid. Life was much easier when i used fully automatic pump. Was soo embarrassed to keep the milk in refrigerator and give instructions to my MIL on the expiry of it. Oh God, those times!!

Is it just me or anyone out there who is like me?

KashmirFlower likes this.
  3. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

"pumping milk is hard that's why men do it" .... LOL!

4. Vaikuntha

Vaikuntha Platinum IL'ite

Most men love gadgets. That's what I hear.

But like you have described yourself and husband, we are just like that but I like the gadgets and he is not into it.
    I have seen many couples in my family like myself where the men like to do chores old fashioned way and women are seeking out gadgets... I think, this kind of couples also exists

Sorry to digress from topic