1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Memory loss?? Worried :(

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by MahiSree, Jul 6, 2010.

1. MahiSree

MahiSree Gold IL'ite

Hi
    I want to query about a strange problem in me.
    Nowadays, i am forgetting meagre things/incidents which is leading to worries.
    Normally, i am a person who can't forget things easily, be it for good or bad.

Even now, i am able to recollect my childhood incidents and conversations.

But post-marriage, i am forgetting things easily.
    Say for example, if any arguement b/w me and my DH/MIL happened some day, few days later while discussing something else he would point, 'see this is how u spoke that day'. But i wouldnt be able to remember if really i had said that.

Also, i feel that as he knows that am forgetting things, he's creating some stories. (but he's a good buddy)
    And to confess, i am trying to do work (household mainly) with caution trying to prevent any comments from my MIL.
    I have already posted a thread on this in http://www.indusladies.com/forums/married-life/94966-due-problems-after-my-marriage.html.
    I feel this over-focus on me by my MIL is the cause for this. Donno if am right.

Please help me guys to overcome from this.
    Is it a disease? Is there any practise to washout this problem?
    Eagerly waiting for your inputs/suggestions.

~MahiSree

2. sublakshmi

sublakshmi Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Do not worry much, Many times even such things have happened to me and when i worried abt some serious matters i even tend to forget the most important things . As u said sometimes I even cant remember tel.nos. which I knew very well. I have heard such things from my friends too.